Twitter: Welcome back La'el Collins

Nexx

Reaction score
NO man hes a swing tackle and his services will be needed.. hes a tackle and better RT then Left..McGovern the swing Guard/c he will get first shot at replacing Cwill should the Coaches feel its necessary.

I am always about get the best players on the field. I am pretty confident Steele is better than either of the Conners. Rather him playing than sitting on the bench as our swing tackle.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I am always about get the best players on the field. I am pretty confident Steele is better than either of the Conners. Rather him playing than sitting on the bench as our swing tackle.
yet you aren't a coach that's a played out narrative,,those players have positions they play and play better then breaking OL up that's been doing well minus few bad moments and make player play out of positions..

No thats not how it works..if theres injuries' sure but not healthy, NOPE

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I noticed that recently too. I had been less than thrilled with his play to begin the season, but he was going up against some of the best DTs in the league in Vea and Hargrave. Those guys make a lot of centers look bad. He seems to be settling in and hopefully will get better as the season progresses and he gains experience. I did not see him getting blasted in Dak's lap the last few games. If we can get elevated play from him, this line will truly be a force to be reckoned with.

Aven8

Reaction score
Perfect timing for the bi week to get him back going. I wouldn’t have liked this had we just inserted him during a regular week.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
great news..steeles been good solid but in no way a PB type like LC is..

If TS is banged up maybe LC can practice at LT this bye week and let steele stay at RT..seems like between the neck and whatever he went out for while on his foot or leg, well we shall see. But LC will get his job back and steel nice swing guy now.

I'm hoping the extra time off has done him some good. He didn't look quite the same in the preseason coming off his hip surgery as he did in the 2019 season, when he was arguably our best lineman. May have just needed more recovery time, but, of course, it's possible that playing would have helped him shake off any rust.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm hoping the extra time off has done him some good. He didn't look quite the same in the preseason coming off his hip surgery as he did in the 2019 season, when he was arguably our best lineman. May have just needed more recovery time, but, of course, it's possible that playing would have helped him shake off any rust.
i beg to differ the same was said about Steele and Ty both wrong.. game 1 TB go back and watch he held up great..not concerned with the physicals but mentally like Zeke after that 6 game suspension seemed a bit our of focus still lettings that linger..

if hes not doing well i guarantee this staff will have a quick hook to reinsert Steele..

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Yes, La'el needs to be now categorized by the team as a 'problem player'. Problematic players being rehabilitated have had keepers assigned to them to keep them out of trouble. If we're going to keep him on this team, the team needs to appoint a staff member or another player to keep him honest. The NFL would absolutely love to suspend him again for a tiny infraction--this time for an entire season.
I do not think that means what you think that means.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yes, La'el needs to be now categorized by the team as a 'problem player'. Problematic players being rehabilitated have had keepers assigned to them to keep them out of trouble. If we're going to keep him on this team, the team needs to appoint a staff member or another player to keep him honest. The NFL would absolutely love to suspend him again for a tiny infraction--this time for an entire season.
"Don't you know who I am?"

Lol... I always love when ppl try that one out on others who possess integrity.