Welcome to all our friends from official Dallas Cowboys forum which is shutting down

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
I hear ya. How many posts does a person have to post until he can post "likes"?

I don't think is has as much to do with the actual number of posts but the way you contribute to the forum with your posts

Vomit

Reaction score
I don't think is has as much to do with the actual number of posts but the way you contribute to the forum with your posts
If I contribute multiple pounds of bacon, will I be assured of the ability to "like" posts? Just wondering.

AlienBoy

Reaction score
The DC forums are officially gone.. that was depressing!! glad to have a new home.
Been a part of that forum for a long time...don’t know really how I feel, but it does feel strange. Or maybe it last weeks leftovers I just ate.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Been a part of that forum for a long time...don’t know really how I feel, but it does feel strange. Or maybe it last weeks leftovers I just ate.

Nah, not what you ate. I was a member of that forum over four different changes. It's weird seeing it gone. I know I didn't post a lot, only broke 1000 a couple of those four changeovers, but it was something that was always part of my day in one way or another.

But, this place seems nice and the names are familiar. As long as there's plenty of bacon, I'm game.

nobody

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newbies from the defunct official site. You'll find this crew a lot like the old, with arguing and discussions and fun. You'll fit right in! Psst, read the rules just so you don't screw things up here. :yourock:

:welcome:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I particularly liked the way the admin let us know the site was closing. If it weren't for the mods we wouldn't have been able to organize as easy.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
The DC forums are officially gone.. that was depressing!! glad to have a new home.

I just checked out some of other teams sites and it looks like their forum link has also been removed. I didn't check all of the teams but the 5 or 6 I did, the forums are not available.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just checked out some of other teams sites and it looks like their forum link has also been removed. I didn't check all of the teams but the 5 or 6 I did, the forums are not available.
This would support what we were told about the changes that had to be made to comply with the NFL. But they could have given us more notice for a group hug, good cry and a cybernoogie or two.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This would support what we were told about the changes that had to be made to comply with the NFL. But they could have given us more notice for a group hug, good cry and a cybernoogie or two.
Probly part of the NFL profit sharing. They will combine all the team forums in nfl site or something. Hope they have lots of mods. Group all team forums on one site and there will be problems.