Welcome to all our friends from official Dallas Cowboys forum which is shutting down

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The DC forums are officially gone.. that was depressing!! glad to have a new home.

Yup, glad to have been introduced to this forum.

Probly part of the NFL profit sharing. They will combine all the team forums in nfl site or something. Hope they have lots of mods. Group all team forums on one site and there will be problems.

Yeah, cuz that'll work well lol. :facepalm:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probly part of the NFL profit sharing. They will combine all the team forums in nfl site or something. Hope they have lots of mods. Group all team forums on one site and there will be problems.
For sure but I don't care now what they do.

I never went to any other team forums but I know people that did and they said all of them are negative and basically a whinefest about the teams, the league and Goodell. There is a lot of anger with the NFL these days for a variety of reasons. I am struggling to stay into game with all of the stop downs and how long does it take to look at a video?

When replay came into existence, there was a time limit on the reviews for the fans and the players but that has gone by the wayside and the ratings have been in decline as well as the quality of play because of all the stop downs.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I'm a refugee too. Just got on-board. New name, but same avatar for those that remember.

What a pleasure it is to be on a forum that actually functions. One might think that a multi-billion dollar organization like the Cowboys could manage a functional forum. Guess not.

Nice to see some familiar faces!

Big_D

Reaction score
Welcome Big D !

Thanks Max!
Been a part of that forum for a long time...don’t know really how I feel, but it does feel strange. Or maybe it last weeks leftovers I just ate.

It's definitely strange. Good to have a new place to talk Cowboys. Arguing with my wife about Garrett somehow isn't the same. lol

Hey Biggie, glad you made it over and did you bring the playbook with all the run plays with you?

Coach.. I bring that playbook everywhere. And there's none of that 5 wide empty backfield garbage in there either.

CPanther95

Reaction score
What a pleasure it is to be on a forum that actually functions. One might think that a multi-billion dollar organization like the Cowboys could manage a functional forum. Guess not.

Nice to see some familiar faces!

The Steelers don't cut any corners - they have the same forum they've had since 1933.

You all gather around outside the stadium and yell at each other.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
The Steelers don't cut any corners - they have the same forum they've had since 1933.

You all gather around outside the stadium and yell at each other.

1933, huh? Talk about thinking ahead to the future. Exactly how did board members communicate back then, morse code?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have been abducted by aliens but they have high speed internet so it is ok

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can’t imagine life without football .

I’m a football junkie. Feed me!!!!

Last edited:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ask Elvis to teach you his sneer before they drop you off back in Grand Prairie.
Good idea thank you thank you very musch
1cazld.jpg