Wendy's Ghost Pepper Chicken Sandwich

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
American Burger chains talk, yes! :laugh:

Whenever I was over in the US of A, Wendy's along with in n out Burger (where they were available) were my favorites. During my stays in Texas I tried Whataburger but never really liked them. The family I stayed with at the time just couldn't understand this and were legitimately pissed lol. Never understood why. :huh: Fuddruckers were my favorites down south.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
American Burger chains talk, yes! :laugh:

Whenever I was over in the US of A, Wendy's along with in n out Burger (where they were available) were my favorites. During my stays in Texas I tried Whataburger but never really liked them. The family I stayed with at the time just couldn't understand this and were legitimately pissed lol. Never understood why. :huh: Fuddruckers were my favorites down south.
I've never seen Whataburger or Fuddruckers where I am, in Connecticut, so I've never tried either..

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I've never seen Whataburger or Fuddruckers where I am, in Connecticut, so I've never tried either..
I have a whataburger near me. I have ordered a bacon cheeseburger 3 different times from them....and each time they forgot to put bacon on it.

THATS LIKE MAKING A PRANUT BUTT5AND JELLY SAMMICH AND FORGETTING THE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
And it's definitely not ghost pepper hot, but it's about jalapeño hot, which is more than any other fast food chicken sandwich I've ever tasted. Even habañero is stretching the actual heat of any of those. Sure, Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings has hotter sandwiches, but that's not fast food.

Also, I'm less interested in heat than I am flavor, and it's pretty tasty. Not quite as good as Popeye's, IMO, but it's a different flavor, so I expect others to have different opinions.
Popeyes chicken sammich kicks azz....both regular and spicey.

It's so much bigger than other places...but all the ingredients taste good.

Plus...if you order a LARGE fries...they literally give you a box of fries the size of a small lunchbox.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a whataburger near me. I have ordered a bacon cheeseburger 3 different times from them....and each time they forgot to put bacon on it.

THATS LIKE MAKING A PRANUT BUTT5AND JELLY SAMMICH AND FORGETTING THE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!
Maybe they're just concerned about your health? ;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Popeyes chicken sammich kicks azz....both regular and spicey.

It's so much bigger than other places...but all the ingredients taste good.

Plus...if you order a LARGE fries...they literally give you a box of fries the size of a small lunchbox.
I agree, Popeye's is the best. I like their fries too, but I'm not ordering a large! Lol

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's new at Wendy's, and it's pretty darn good! Almost too spicy, but not really, which is perfect, IMO. Topped with onion crisps, which are a little messy, if you don't eat over the wrapper. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
I'm about to undertake my first huge roadtrip in a few days so I'm going to commit to hitting a Wendy's along the way and trying one of them there bad boys.
And I'll toast to you before the first bite.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm about to undertake my first huge roadtrip in a few days so I'm going to commit to hitting a Wendy's along the way and trying one of them there bad boys.
And I'll toast to you before the first bite.
It goes great with a small chocolate Frosty!

Corso

Reaction score
It goes great with a small chocolate Frosty!
Type 1 bubba.
Can't do the sugah's unfortunately and I also have to watch the carbs so the sandwich will already get the piercing of stainless steel into my flesh as I inject my liquid of living to compensate.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Type 1 bubba.
Can't do the sugah's unfortunately and I also have to watch the carbs so the sandwich will already get the piercing of stainless steel into my flesh as I inject my liquid of living to compensate.
Bring a fork and eschew the bun.

Corso

Reaction score
Bring a fork and eschew the bun.
My man got all the hacks!
This...this why we besties.
This why you get the jerky and this was supposed to be the time to make more, but the temps have been about 110 for the past 40 days so everything sucks right now.

One of the reasons I'm moving north!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My man got all the hacks!
This...this why we besties.
This why you get the jerky and this was supposed to be the time to make more, but the temps have been about 110 for the past 40 days so everything sucks right now.

One of the reasons I'm moving north!
Unfortunately, I had to quit my jerky habit. My doc's got me lowering my cholesterol. I could probably get away with a little jerky, if I didn't mind taking Lipitor every night, but I hate being dependent on any type of medication, so I'm trying to change my diet some.

Corso

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I had to quit my jerky habit. My doc's got me lowering my cholesterol. I could probably get away with a little jerky, if I didn't mind taking Lipitor every night, but I hate being dependent on any type of medication, so I'm trying to change my diet some.
I hear you brother.
We're sailing on the same boat. Different currents, but they flow the same direction.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Man, living in a small town sucks. All we have is McDonald’s, Dairy Queen and Subway.

That has however led to me making my own spicy chicken sandwiches which are delectable.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, living in a small town sucks. All we have is McDonald’s, Dairy Queen and Subway.

That has however led to me making my own spicy chicken sandwiches which are delectable.
I have to go out of town to get any fast food other than Subway, and Subway sucks. I think even our Chinese food place went out of business.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It's new at Wendy's, and it's pretty darn good! Almost too spicy, but not really, which is perfect, IMO. Topped with onion crisps, which are a little messy, if you don't eat over the wrapper. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
I agree, had it a couple weeks ago. Tried it with the Ghost Pepper Fries, which also has similar heat. If Burger King brings it back this Fall, I highly recommend trying the Ghost Pepper Whopper. :thumbup:
Read that Burger King is bringing back the Ghost Pepper Whopper for Friday the 13th.