Went back and watched the game Zeke was moving

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Dak should be honest with himself and take a pay cut.
That would be nice- not going to bank on that , lol. His is a huge cap hit. Brady took less in NE, they could afford to field a deeper team around him, they won many rings. Rodgers had to get as much as he could, Pack couldn't afford to keep a better team around him, he won one ring. Its a choice, what do you want more.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Zebra 50 yard speed might be better than pollards. Pollard just accelerates faster.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
That would be nice- not going to bank on that , lol. His is a huge cap hit. Brady took less in NE, they could afford to field a deeper team around him, they won many rings. Rodgers had to get as much as he could, Pack couldn't afford to keep a better team around him, he won one ring. Its a choice, what do you want more.
He ca. take 5 million less a year and make the team way better. Winning Chips a d helping the team will extend his career. He can okay until 39 and still end up making 500 million for his career. If he asks fir top dollar, the team won’t win and he’ll end up being replaced in 4 or 5 years.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
80% of old Zeke is better than most.
Agreed.

Two of Zeke's biggest strengths coming out of college was his patience waiting for the line to get to their guys and his burst hitting the hole. But he checked all the boxes at an elite level.

Sometimes I think folks on here see him being patient instead of just going forward and think he's just slow. In my opinion, he still has the patience and vision he's always had, but that little loss of burst has really hurt him. That fraction of a second is the difference between a home run and a 5 yard gain.

I'm still a big fan and believe he plays as hard as anyone on the field. I also think he's a good guy.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
He ca. take 5 million less a year and make the team way better. Winning Chips a d helping the team will extend his career. He can okay until 39 and still end up making 500 million for his career. If he asks fir top dollar, the team won’t win and he’ll end up being replaced in 4 or 5 years.
I agree- I guess we will find out if he's a me guy or a team guy. Wants the top $ or wants to win. Brady took less in NE and they won all those rings, Rodgers went for top $ and he got one ring.