Wentz causing problems in philly

JustChip

Reaction score
This is coming after they didn't tell him he had a fractured back and it upset Wentz and many players in the locker room.

There are 2 sides to every story and I have never seen Wentz present himself like this tweet suggests.

Right. And by not being about himself, may actually mean that he doesn't need to try to do too much and not that he's selfish or a prima donna.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wait. The source(s) of the article were not revealed. Therefore (I learned here), the information can’t be true.
Good point. I need R. Kelly's grandma sitting next to the scene, holding two ID's while the act is being recorded and MAYBE... maybe I will consider the veracity of said conflagration.
Good call!

Sydla

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'd be skeptical of this story.

This is the first time it's been uttered that he might be making it all about him. Up until this point, he's largely gotten praise as a good teammate from many guys.

FWIW, both Fletcher Cox and Brandon Brooks immediately came out and said the story is BS. This could simply be a disgruntled offensive player that didn't like Wentz.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'd be skeptical of this story.

This is the first time it's been uttered that he might be making it all about him. Up until this point, he's largely gotten praise as a good teammate from many guys.

FWIW, both Fletcher Cox and Brandon Brooks immediately came out and said the story is BS. This could simply be a disgruntled offensive player that didn't like Wentz.

These are all conversations that can easily be had in private.

Especially with a young QB. It's not like he has achieved enough to be some kind of Aaron Rodgers type of Diva.

Philadelphia got busted for not telling him that he had a fractured back and it reportedly upset a lot of players in the locker room that they didn't tell him.

Now we start hearing the he is some kind of problem.

If the story is from a legit source then maybe they just want to keep Foles and they are trying to sell the fan base on it by doing this through the media so they can trade Wentz.

Smear then trade.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
They'll really feel it once Foles has moved on and is no longer around to bail him out every year.............what little success he's had I think has gone to his head due to the unwarranted praise he gets......it didn't help when Foles was benched after being the SB MVP so the overrated prima donna could start again......Foles took them where they've never been before and that's how he was thanked.

Time will show Wentz is the Chip Kelly of QB's.......vastly overrated.

DFWJC

Reaction score
This is coming after they didn't tell him he had a fractured back and it upset Wentz and many players in the locker room.

There are 2 sides to every story and I have never seen Wentz present himself like this tweet suggests.
How dare you add honest perspective to the conversation
Shame!