Wentz - out for year? **merged**

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
What a fragile lil baby.

Wentz will be in a full body cast before his rookie contract is up.
tenor.gif

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Word going around the net is that the Eagles medical staff discovered the fracture in CT scans earlier in the season and didnt tell Wentz about it because they needed him to keep playing. Wentz went outside the team and got a second opinion from another doctor who is not affiliated with the team and that doctor did the same scan, found the fracture, and then told Wentz about it. So the Eagles hid the injury from Wentz.

WOW:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:……….a lot of people are going to get fired over this, starting with medical staff.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Word going around the net is that the Eagles medical staff discovered the fracture in CT scans earlier in the season and didnt tell Wentz about it because they needed him to keep playing. Wentz went outside the team and got a second opinion from another doctor who is not affiliated with the team and that doctor did the same scan, found the fracture, and then told Wentz about it. So the Eagles hid the injury from Wentz.

WOW:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:……….a lot of people are going to get fired over this, starting with medical staff.

Shoot organization should be disciplined

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Whoa... that is... whoa.
Very bad.
Very very bad.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

I find that hard to believe being Doctor's wouldn't put their jobs/careers on the line for something hideous as that.

Egals fans no doubt started that rumor so they have an excuse why their Egals sux. :lmao2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Shoot organization should be disciplined

Agree...………dont see the medical staff hiding the injury own their own, they had to tell management about it. So the decision to not tell Wentz had to come from top, some low level trainer is not making this type of call on the franchise QB.

If the Eagles front office knew Wentz was hurt and went along with not telling him, they should be penalized draft picks.

Corso

Reaction score
I find that hard to believe being Doctor's wouldn't put their jobs/careers on the line for something stupid. Egals fans no doubt started that rumor so they have an excuse why they sux. :lmao2:
Because of my wife's work, I know a lot of Dr's...
You'd be surprised. Pharmaceutical companies get them to do far worse on the reg.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I find that hard to believe being Doctor's wouldn't put their jobs/careers on the line for something stupid. Egals fans no doubt started that rumor so they have an excuse why they sux. :lmao2:

I would tend to agree, but Wentz did go outside the organization to see his personal doctor not affiliated with the team.

Why?

Players typically dont go outside the team medical staff unless they have serious questions about what they are being told is wrong.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I would tend to agree, but Wentz did go outside the organization to see his personal doctor not affiliated with the team.

Why?

Players typically dont go outside the team medical staff unless they have serious questions about what they are being told is wrong.

Kawhi did this with the Spurs last year. Spurs doctors said he was good to go but he went outside and that doctor said differently. So he never played the rest of the year. And caused their breakup.

But I have not read that about the Eagles doctors hiding this injury. That would be all over the news if it was proven they did.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He was their 2nd overall and had to give up multiple picks to get there. Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!

They will claim it was worth it since it got them a Super Bowl. Although it wasn't him who made the run to win it. In fact, no one knows at all what he can do in January on the field. Besides hold a clipboard on the sideline. There's a lot of question marks about him. And he's been dealing with injuries since college.

Corso

Reaction score
Kawhi did this with the Spurs last year. Spurs doctors said he was good to go but he went outside and that doctor said differently. So he never played the rest of the year. And caused their breakup.

But I have not read that about the Eagles doctors hiding this injury. That would be all over the news if it was proven they did.
I don't speak of 2.
That hurt me.