Wentz throwing again

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't remember which one of you dudes I got into it with for saying I didn't care what outside doctors say, Wentz will be starting QB for week 1 of the regular season, but whoever it was, let this be a lesson to you to never disagree with me. I'm always right.

jrumann59

Reaction score
That is akin to a MLB pitcher coming back from surgery doing soft toss. Even still coming back from that injury is less about the physical but the mental.

dwreck27

Reaction score
I don't remember which one of you dudes I got into it with for saying I didn't care what outside doctors say, Wentz will be starting QB for week 1 of the regular season, but whoever it was, let this be a lesson to you to never disagree with me. I'm always right.

Memory serves me correct this is a knee issue and not a shoulder/throwing issue. Pat yourself on the back but if he was actually running and doing cutting drills color me impressed.

Him standing in place obviously gingerly stepping into his throws shouldn’t have you fist pumping for a GUARANTEED week 1 start

visionary

Reaction score

:laugh:
Mr Blind Squirrel....

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score

You sound just like my wife :laugh:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Memory serves me correct this is a knee issue and not a shoulder/throwing issue. Pat yourself on the back but if he was actually running and doing cutting drills color me impressed.

Him standing in place obviously gingerly stepping into his throws shouldn’t have you fist pumping for a GUARANTEED week 1 start

Were you the one, then? It's March. If he's throwing and moving like he is in the video in March, we both know he's going to be in the lineup on Sept 6. Don't argue with me about it because we both know I'm just going to end up being right some more and then you're going to feel silly.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Were you the one, then? It's March. If he's throwing and moving like he is in the video in March, we both know he's going to be in the lineup on Sept 6. Don't argue with me about it because we both know I'm just going to end up being right some more and then you're going to feel silly.

Wasn’t me as I avoid internet quibbles as much as I can. But your entitled to your opinion but wentz rushing back to a team that isn’t in dire need of him is foolish in the long term. If this was a playoff game or super bowl I’d understand. But just speeding through recovery just to have the “story and moment” is idiotic

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wasn’t me as I avoid internet quibbles as much as I can. But your entitled to your opinion but wentz rushing back to a team that isn’t in dire need of him is foolish in the long term. If this was a playoff game or super bowl I’d understand. But just speeding through recovery just to have the “story and moment” is idiotic

There's no indication that he's speeding through anything. In fact, there's zero chance he's doing this without medical clearance to do it in the first place.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Good for him. I knew nothing could keep Carson The God Wentz down.

dwreck27

Reaction score
There's no indication that he's speeding through anything. In fact, there's zero chance he's doing this without medical clearance to do it in the first place.

I won’t discredit the human body in some people to miraculously recover like AP did a few years back. Feel free too bump this thread if in fact wentz does start. I will probably forget

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Except about Jason Garrett.

diefree666

Reaction score
That’s 2016 NFL Head Coach of the Year Coach Garrett to you ingrates.
virtually every Coach of the Year has been fired sooner or later; so that means DIDDLY SQUAT.
Red Ball slobberers like you will NEVER learn.

and for your oh so convenient memory Wade was up for coach of the year in 2007 and came fairly close to getting it.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
virtually every Coach of the Year has been fired sooner or later; so that means DIDDLY SQUAT.
Red Ball slobberers like you will NEVER learn.

and for your oh so convenient memory Wade was up for coach of the year in 2007 and came fairly close to getting it.

Just about every coach gets fired eventually. So that argument means diddly squat. Coach if the Year actually does mean something.

And being up for it is not the same thing as winning it.

jnday

Reaction score
There is no excuse why Wentz is not a Cowboy. Jerry could have traded up and drafted the franchise QB for the next decade. Biggest mistake in years considering how highly Dallas rated him.