Wentz will lose to Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallas72

Reaction score
He had his day yesterday, but now reality will set in next Sunday when Danny Dimes school Wentz up and down the field.

Cowboys will be in the playoffs!
Why would u jinx us?..u know you cant put this crap out there ...its like saying a kicker hasnt missed a FG ..boom he misses

cnhnyy

Reaction score
Giants and Danny are exciting to watch but they do not know how to win games, yet. Next season, Giants would be a force.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
As much as I don't want to make the playoffs with this group of losers. The Eagles losing to the Giants would be a late Christmas gift.

Rayman70

Reaction score
philly likely feels like they won their SB and may let down their guard just enough for Barkley to run all over them. I see the Gents beating them but I also see the skins beating us. We haven't won in a must win sitch all year. No reason to expect a win now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It’s easy to throw pin point when you don’t get any pressure in your face. Dallas DL is straight up trash.
Quarterbacks our defense has made look good this season Trubisky, Darnold, Cousins, Wentz, Allen, Rosen (for a half), Keenum, Manning, and Driskel. Absolutely pathetic.

Southern0005

Reaction score
Where was his talent when he threw INT after INT coupled with fumbles and lost to the Dolphins and barely escaped some of the worst teams in the league.
His talent was on IR and his secondary cost him the Miami game ... he put up 30 plus points he isn’t a CB. But with the banged up talent he had he beat GB , Buffalo and actual teams. Dak couldn’t even beat the Jets so stop you look foolish

Southern0005

Reaction score
NY Giants gonna run over them.
he certainly is better than the over paid Ewok but then again Miles Sanders will be too , I bet he hangs all types of Ls on Dallas In his career. Meanwhile Zeke can wave him self out of Clutch plays and go fix his hair

Ken

Reaction score
lol you call it an overthrow, most call it placing a pass where only his guy can get it.

As for the Sanders TD, Dak wouldn’t even attempt that throw. He’s not the risk taker that Wentz is. He plays more conservative.
Looked like the same overthrow that got Ertz's ribs broken. what do i i know though...

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
I can see that happening...I can't think of a worse ending to the season for Dallas fans.

The only problem is I don’t see us beating the Skins. To the Skins, beating the Cowboys in week 17 is like winning the super bowl. I fully expect the Skins to black boot stomp us down and schedule a parade afterwards......

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The way this season has gone Philly will lose to the Giants and the Cowboys will lose to the Commanders. That will put a capper on a miserable season for the Cowboys. It would be pretty sad if Philly gives us an opportunity to back into the playoffs and we can’t even take advantage of that at home against the deadskins.

Last edited:

C42

Reaction score
Looked like the same overthrow that got Ertz's ribs broken. what do i i know though...
That was a bad throw. Ertz was open and mighta gotten some YAC had it been placed better. The Goedert TD was a perfectly placed ball where only he could come up with it.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The way this season has gone Philly will lose to the Giants and the Cowboys will lose to the Commanders. That will put a capper on a miserable season for the Cowboys. It would be pretty sad if Philly gives us an opportunity to back into the playoffs and we can’t even take advantage of that at home against the deadskins.
If we lose I want to lose by one point.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
He had his day yesterday, but now reality will set in next Sunday when Danny Dimes school Wentz up and down the field.

Cowboys will be in the playoffs!

Why bother to get excited about the possibility? I think we proved last Sunday that we don't belong in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.