Werder coming up soon on Michael Irvin show

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can already guess what he'll say:

- I reported what my sources told me, and I still believe they were true.

- I think TO shows how immature he is, by calling me out during his PC. He should worry more about on the field issues, than a reporter just doing his job.

- The DMN also reported the same info that I gave, so why isn't he calling them liars?

- There is no doubt that TO has divided this locker room, and I think it will clearly pop it's head out again at some point. Winning cures all today, but tommorrow could be a different story.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
numnuts23;2496087 said:
I can already guess what he'll say:

- I reported what my sources told me, and I still believe they were true.

- I think TO shows how immature he is, by calling me out during his PC. He should worry more about on the field issues, than a reporter just doing his job.

- The DMN also reported the same info that I gave, so why isn't he calling them liars?

- There is no doubt that TO has divided this locker room, and I think it will clearly pop it's head out again at some point. Winning cures all today, but tommorrow could be a different story.

You forgot that this was an obvious attempt to get Ed to reveal his sources, which was what was just stated.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Says the quotes were true.

Says he's not a popular teammate with some of the other players.

Says that Tony claiming "most reporters are honest" means he's honest. LOL.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really wish I could have seen Werder's face when he heard that. I'm sure he was thinking "oh no not again!"

Ren

Reaction score
He's pretty defensive right now :laugh2:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Is it fair to say someone is lying here?
Well I'm not lying. I have the highest level of confidence in my sources. I'm not going to call [TO or Romo or Witten a liar]. I stand by my reporting and believe my sources. I don't think anyone would deliberately lie to me. The information is anonymous but that's just the deal you have to broker to get the infromation in journalism. Would I rather quote directly? Yes, but that's not how the system works.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I signed up but when I tried to listen I got Friday's stuff. I know Michael's show is not on yet but I'd like to listen to it. So what I'm I doing wrong here.

Ren

Reaction score
he just said Brady James was one of the players

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Uses Bradie's quote that he's had to be a "peacemaker" at times as evidence that his whole story is true. That's a stretch.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Im listening to it right now.

Irvin and Kiley are asking Werder if his sources could have been wrong and he says no because he trusts them.

He also states that Bradie James has already admitted that he was ask to play peacemaker between Owens and others.