Werder coming up soon on Michael Irvin show

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ren;2496125 said:
he just said Brady James was one of the players

He used quotes from James in the fluff piece he had on ESPN. He also baited James into the answers he wanted.

Rudy

Reaction score
He pointed out that James was named in the article, but James' quotes don't really say much, other than that he plays peacemaker.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Werder says that the FWST reported most of the negative aspects of this story and ESPN just followed.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2496125 said:
he just said Brady James was one of the players
Whether it's true or not Ed Werder is not the story and shouldn't be anymore. The only thing that matters is that the Cowboys keep winning and make the playoffs right now. If I was the Cowboys I would just ignore that chump from now on.

Ren

Reaction score
he's sticking to his story and seems VERY defensive about it :laugh2:

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
theogt;2496129 said:
Uses Bradie's quote that he's had to be a "peacemaker" at times as evidence that his whole story is true. That's a stretch.

It's clear that he engaged in a bit of hyperbole at the very least.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He's upset that he gets blame for reporting the "coming to blows" and confrontation, etc., when he didn't report any of that.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

zeromaster

Reaction score
That's how the system works.

Oh yeah, freedom of the press.

Klaatu.jpg

"Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them."

gmoney112

Reaction score
who would have thought that a team leader plays a peacemaker role for the team? i am shocked and appalled

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
"There are people in the lockerroom that have called me names. ... But I'm okay with that. It's happened before."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Rudy

Reaction score
He just said that he's "been through this before." That right there makes you wonder if maybe T.O. might be a little right!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
reports were that bradie james sings to ed werder like a pidgeon.

If that is true, it needs to stop now.

Reports were also that all dallas cowboys players were going to ban espn and ed werder.

Now what I think happened is this from watching T O, what Witten said, and what romo said after the game.

T O, Crayton, etc went to Jason Garrett to talk about needing to spread the ball around. Then, he said, she said, ole ed werder took what someone said, and added to it his own conclussion.

Then, juiced it some more to put a spin on it, so the dallas cowboys players would explode within, so ole ed werder could say espn broke the story and it would make the espn ratings go sky high for this year and next year.

even romo said, some mind you most of the reporters are good, but some might not be, and could be a possiblity that some of the reporters just a few are trying to stir something up to make a story.

but sure would enjoy someone reporting a recap.

Ren

Reaction score
He also tried to use the injury card for the Giants when asked about the Giants game :laugh1: what a ******