Twitter: Werder: Cowboys 0-5 against opponents that won 10 or more games

CoachD

Reaction score
Now these are that sats that I'm interested in and you certainly won't see them in your favorite fantasy football magazine!!!

Plankton

Reaction score
Crappy coaching man....people say its a excuse but you can't overcome bad coaching. I've seen teams overcome a bad running game, a bad defense, a bad quarterback....but I've never seen a team overcome a bad head coach.

lbmki6-b78716991z.120101109075943000g7orgv79.1.jpg

Plankton

Reaction score
He's a exception though most would agree Barry Switcher was a great college head coach......but he took over a Dynasty and screwed that up. Surely not the guy I would use in this case lol.

Bad coaching is bad coaching. Five years out of the game did him no favors. The 95 Cowboys won in spite of their coaching, not because of it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bad coaching is bad coaching. Five years out of the game did him no favors. The 95 Cowboys won in spite of their coaching, not because of it.
Ok I don't disagree. He's a exception to the rule. He had the best team in the league in '94 and did nothing with it. So if you want to prove that teams can win despite bad coaching and look back nearly 30 years to prove it that's fine. Technically you are right. He was a bad coach and he got a Super Bowl from a team that already had 2 of them. I'd still say Barry Switzer is a better head coach than Garrett ever proved to be but ok.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dak isnt Mahomes. HE NEEDS all phases to be doing their jobs. We need to understand what Dak is...a solid leader and QB that needs everyone doing their jobs...and not to mention, good coaches.
Mahomes has a top defense that plays 4 Qts.

Dak has no such luxury.

Dak constantly has to come out and play catch-up. This shades the running with Zeke out the window and short passing has to replace the ball control aspect.

Therefore turnovers will result either from the QB or somebody coughing up the ball.

I would be curious as to whether the turnovers are more frequently occurring in dome stadiums or open and more at home or away.

That is coaching required to be more aware of where they are and adjust if needed.

It's just always harder to execute in hostile environment so no surprise if the stats skewed that way.