Twitter: Werder: Dak will be NFL's highest-paid player

ultron

Reaction score
Dak wouldn't be the highest paid player if JJ & SJ have not been playing this game of home town discount for the last two off-season
I disagree, they offered him $33/m $105m guaranteed last August. I think that was a very fair deal but he turned it down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL you have an excuse for literally everything. If I showed you the fact a lot of his yardage and TD total were garbage time or coming against poor opponents, it will suddenly change to "Well.....the coaches".

Dak sucked against quality teams last year. HIS performance was bad DESPITE having weapons around him and great protection.
Give it a shot. Pull up his garbage time stats................

InTheZone

Reaction score
Lots of people have stupid grandmothers.It is absolutely stupid to think that Drew Brees and Tom Brady are currently better QBs than Dak. There is absolutely nothing to support it.
there's 9 more QBs on that list for some people that would put Dak at 15...so...

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
That's where we disagree. You can get a Kia level nfl QB anywhere. He's a Kirk Cousins level player and they are the majority of the qb's in the league. You can't get a Bentley level QB but a Kia level what Dak is is pretty common. He has done nothing but pad stats and if he's done soooo much winning why outside of his rookie year he has t been better than 9-7??? Yeah nothing but winning.

The only QB with more wins since he entered the league is Tom Brady.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
What can he fetch in terms of draft picks?

Let's trade his ***. Leading us to an 8-8 record was nothing special. Cam Newton on minimum wage could do that.

lol @ thinking you can get Cam Newton for "minimum" wage

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys must think much higher of Dak than many of their own fans do. I don't blame Dak for asking for money that the FO is apparently willing to pay him. If the FO didn't want that to happen then they shouldn't have tipped their hand in interview after interview. Dak was smart to be paying attention when these Jones boys talk to the public. When I say Dak, I of course mean his representives/agent.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ask @mattjames2010 .
He has the answers.
Matthew says only thing that matters is his word and his opinion. He doesn't care what you're talking about. Mind you, this the same guy who came on here and had to get his posts deleted because he was spewing hatred towards Kobe Bryant right after he died.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Give it a shot. Pull up his garbage time stats................

I didn't say just garbage time stat. I said garbage time stats OR they came against bad teams. He had one good performance last year - that was against the Vikings. Eagles were not a good team, they were pretty bad with a QB that elevated his team in the final 3 games.

Dak had a rating in the 70s against both the Bills and Bears until the final couple drives where he padded his numbers. Here are his stats against quality teams (I'll throw in Eagles so you don't cry about that)

New Orleans Saints - 73.2 rating, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Green Bay Packers - 2 TDs, 3 INTs, 83.8
Philadelphia Eagles - 100.5 1 TD, 1 INT
Minnesota Vikings - 101.4 3 TDs, 1 INT (his best game of the year)
New England Patriots - 64.2, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Buffalo Bills - 91.8 rating (this is the game his rating was garbage until he padded at the end and followed that up against the Bears)
Do or die game against the Eagles - 74.5 0 TDs and 0 INTs

He freakin' sucked against the majority of the good teams he faced last year. He was also pretty "meh" against the Jets and sucked against the Bears. It was not a good season for Dak, but everyone can keep pumping up his TD and passing yard totals.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't say just garbage time stat. I said garbage time stats OR they came against bad teams. He had one good performance last year - that was against the Vikings. Eagles were not a good team, they were pretty bad with a QB that elevated his team in the final 3 games.

Dak had a rating in the 70s against both the Bills and Bears until the final couple drives where he padded his numbers. Here are his stats against quality teams (I'll throw in Eagles so you don't cry about that)

New Orleans Saints - 73.2 rating, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Green Bay Packers - 2 TDs, 3 INTs, 83.8
Philadelphia Eagles - 100.5 1 TD, 1 INT
Minnesota Vikings - 101.4 3 TDs, 1 INT (his best game of the year)
New England Patriots - 64.2, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Buffalo Bills - 91.8 rating (this is the game his rating was garbage until he padded at the end and followed that up against the Bears)
Do or die game against the Eagles - 74.5 0 TDs and 0 INTs

He freakin' sucked against the majority of the good teams he faced last year. He was also pretty "meh" against the Jets and sucked against the Bears. It was not a good season for Dak, but everyone can keep pumping up his TD and passing yard totals.
Last year? His first three years don't matter? He had a rookie OC and idiot HC. I'll take him over anything else out there. You'll root for him cause you're a fan!!!! If you don't, then you're not a fan. Stop *****ing and accept the fact that he's YOUR QB! Lol!!!!!!