Twitter: Werder: Dak will be NFL's highest-paid player

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh really? Because I saw what Dak was like prior to Cooper, Gallup and Cobb getting here. And I saw what Cobb was like prior to getting here. TRASH. I saw what Cooper was like prior to getting here. TRASH. Gallup was in college so its unfair say he was trash but he was a 3rd round pick. But everyone elevating but Dak even though Dak's team had more drops than anyone. Elevation!!!!!!! LOL

Dak went 9-7 (would have been 8-8) the year he didn't have a lot of talent around him - you know, an RB having an amazing season and the O-Line being THE best O-line in the league.

Again, Dak's own words: "I don't need a #1 WR". Who did we trade for in 2018? Why did we trade for that player?

NEXT!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Does anyone on this site, whether they’re a Dak fan or not, truly think he should be the highest paid player in the league? If so, why?

I mean let’s be honest here. He isn’t worth that amount of money. Period.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave it to him, though.

No he shouldn't. But what does that have to do with it?

None of them are worth that money.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
No one can live up to 35 million. All these guys are over paid. I would love to see him get 25 million but that isn't realistic. I would love to see him take a huge paycut like Brady, but again, not realistic for a guy on his first big contract.

What is best for the Cowboys is to sign Dak. Its just the way these new contracts work. Is it Dak's fault that guys like you don't understand that?

But again...……….you didn't like Dak at 500k per year or 2 million per year. So this is just another thing for you to complain about in your TRAIL OF TEARS.

That's funnier than you realize -- I realize that Dak has been misled by those pumping his ego to demand more than he's worth. You don't. He's not in the league of those making that level of contract and you're simply too stubborn to admit it. He should have taken this stance long ago if he really thinks he got a raw deal. Making up for it now by over-shooting his bounds isn't doing him any favors. Same sad result for his team and its players.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That's funnier than you realize -- I realize that Dak has been misled by those pumping his ego to demand more than he's worth. You don't. He's not in the league of those making that level of contract and you're simply too stubborn to admit it. He should have taken this stance long ago if he really thinks he got a raw deal. Making up for it now by over-shooting his bounds isn't doing him any favors. Same result for his team and its players.

Maybe you should call Dak and tell him what a mean guy he is. :lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No he shouldn't. But what does that have to do with it?

None of them are worth that money.

Then what the hell are you even arguing, genius? Try to think, for once.

If he's not worth it, don't push for them to overpay. Your stance should be, don't overpay QBs because it hurts the rest of the team.

tenor.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The game of life. Oh, and 63% of his NFL starts thus far, hence his upcoming monster contract.

I know it hurts. Maybe one day you’ll stop finishing in last place.
:thumbup:

This is cringe. We are talking about football, I don't care about Dak's life. You know the context, stop trying to shift it when you realize Dak hasn't won anything meaningful. Jesus, he has one playoff victory, and so does Mariota. He's missed the playoff 2 out of his 4 years in the league, couldn't elevate his team last year despite having a top 5 O-Line, Cooper, Zeke, and a good #2 and decent slot receiver.

Real HOF candidate there. Stop embarrassing yourself so hard that you say something stupid while you're red faced and get benched again.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Look at the replies to the tweet. Rival fans are giddy about this. It's insane we've gotten to this point.

Ya and I read a different report earlier today that said that the money wasn't the hold up and he isn't the highest paid, but the Cowboys are still pushing for a 5 or 6 year deal and Prescott won't go for anything longer than 4 years. All this proves is all these people with their sources the sources really don't exist and that they are just speculating on what or how things will go. Like always I'll wait until the deal is done.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak went 9-7 (would have been 8-8) the year he didn't have a lot of talent around him - you know, an RB having an amazing season and the O-Line being THE best O-line in the league.

Again, Dak's own words: "I don't need a #1 WR". Who did we trade for in 2018? Why did we trade for that player?

NEXT!
What's your point? Why are you bringing up his team record in regards to him? Or does team record a stat that represents how good the quarterback is? You know I forget with you guys because you keep double doutching your arguments.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Then what the hell are you even arguing, genius? Try to think, for once.

If he's not worth it, don't push for them to overpay. Your stance should be, don't overpay QBs because it hurts the rest of the team.

tenor.gif

Only a genius like you would think cutting Dak is helping the team. Maybe Dak is just a big meanie? LOL

Nav22

Reaction score
This is cringe. We are talking about football, I don't care about Dak's life. You know the context, stop trying to shift it when you realize Dak hasn't won anything meaningful. Jesus, he has one playoff victory, and so does Mariota. He's missed the playoff 2 out of his 4 years in the league, couldn't elevate his team last year despite having a top 5 O-Line, Cooper, Zeke, and a good #2 and decent slot receiver.

Real HOF candidate there. Stop embarrassing yourself so hard that you say something stupid while you're red faced and get benched again.
Your bottom lip’s quivering.

That’s a whole lot of text for someone who’s supposedly not a butt-hurt LOSER.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Utterly ridiculous. Dak hasn't earned the right to be the NFL's highest paid player - not by a long shot.

And I'm a Dak fan...
Is being the NFL's highest paid player a right? Dak is entitled to be paid whatever a team will pay him. That's how this capitalistic society works and there is no stipulation for it to be approved by any fan encluding you. So what if you think it is ridiculous, lol. It's ridiculous that you think you have a say in how much money the team puts in Dak's pocket.

JayFord

Reaction score
Wait until Pat Mahomes signs his contract its going to be baseball numbers

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What's your point? Why are you bringing up his team record in regards to him? Or does team record a stat that represents how good the quarterback is? You know I forget with you guys because you keep double doutching your arguments.

Bahahaha team records don't matter now? I mean, it doesn't matter the fact that we had a pretty stacked of offense last year and Dak sucked against every quality opponent outside of the Vikings?

Not Dak's fault he couldn't put up more points against the Saints, Eagles, Bills, Bears, or Patriots? Oh, but he sure got some good garbage yards in there.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Utterly ridiculous. Dak hasn't earned the right to be the NFL's highest paid player - not by a long shot.

And I'm a Dak fan...
Dak wouldn't be the highest paid player if JJ & SJ have not been playing this game of home town discount for the last two off-season