Werder just on espn 4/26 am

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
viman96;2052766 said:
I'd rather have Felix Jones, Roy Williams and Barber than DMAC and Barber.
I'll second that, and i'll echo again that I don't see how in the world we'd be able to land DMac and RW, unless they wanted a future 1 and a player/s.

bigdrulez3141

Reaction score
It really wouldnt bother me if we gave up the 22nd for Roy Williams just to be sure to get him, a proven commodity is a better than a risk in the draft in my book.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2053012 said:
Oops... Posted in the wrong thread a minute ago... But Werder says Frank Broyles himself has been pressuring Jerry to trade up for McFadden.
Since we're going there, DMac's mom wants him to come to dallas. And like Dwayne Wade of the Miami Heat says " if my momma like it, then I like it" .:laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
StylisticS;2053041 said:
And that would be a crying shame.

Why? He's not just some jagoff... He knows football.

I don't get why so many are against getting McFadden. I still doubt it happens, but it wouldn't be a bad thing if we did. He's a great player.

Not that we have to have him, of course. But there's a lot of ways to skin a cat.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Do people really think DMac falls past the Jets or Mendenhall slips to 22? I'd be shocked. Is a trade with Oak a possibility?

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;2053101 said:
Do people really think DMac falls past the Jets or Mendenhall slips to 22? I'd be shocked. Is a trade with Oak a possibility?

Anything is always possible with Oakland.

Just heard that if McFadden does fall between 7-10, Jerry is looking to make a move. If he doesn't, he'll stand pat on the 22 and trade 28 for a WR. More of the same stuff, really.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2052804 said:
Mendenhall will be long gone by 22....the best scenario in my opinion is Jenkins at #22, Roy Williams in a trade and Jamaal Charles/Ray Rice with the second pick.
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I heard Shefter report yesterday that he understands that CJ, RW nor Boldin will be traded today? Who knows....

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Michael Smith just said that his sources with the Raiders are saying they are taking DMac at #4.

dfense

Reaction score
HardHittin'Witten;2052748 said:
I think Henne will be there at 28. I didn't know the Lions were interested in Henne. I figured it would have been a defensive player they were looking for.
Henne will be there in the second round for the Lions.