Twitter: Werder says Cowboys are looking at potential WR trade(s)

Retro88

Reaction score
umm ,NO, Gallup IS no doubt more than above average hes solid 2, just stop..ok Fake keyboard GM. Brown proved this season with rush at QB hes above average.

thats ,

Lamb, Gallup, Schultz and Brown as Targets with Pollard and Zeke , Turpin occasionally Furgeson and Hendershot not bad .. that not bad at all..

It's called a difference of opinion and calling someone a "fake keyboard gm" is dumb when that's exactly what you're doing too.

Gallup is coming off that injury so you have no idea what he is now. I wasn't speaking on what he was. I wasn't speaking on what he may be at some point. I was specifically talking about right now bc the decisions have to be made right now.

There are also a ton of Browns & Washingtons in the league. Every player that's on this team isn't just all of a sudden "above average" bc they're a cowboy.

Adreme

Reaction score
sorry Yes on my list hes a 2 , on OUR TEAM, I Have Gallup, not sure who gallop is..:facepalm::muttley::rolleyes:

he just got back , dak just got back and in run happy O with Rush at QB, oh please not act like you know stuff , IGNORE and BYE.

I know his worth moving forward, I DONT give a falp about FF and looking at stats, right now!!

So your plan is to say he is a top 25 WR because if you wish hard enough it will be so…. got it.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It's called a difference of opinion and calling someone a "fake keyboard gm" is dumb when that's exactly what you're doing too.

Gallup is coming off that injury so you have no idea what he is now. I wasn't speaking on what he was. I wasn't speaking on what he may be at some point. I was specifically talking about right now bc the decisions have to be made right now.

There are also a ton of Browns & Washingtons in the league. Every player that's on this team isn't just all of a sudden "above average" bc they're a cowboy.
I said what i said and meant every word.. yes at 3-4 spots sure all across the league in the same spots all needed all role players.

thats where they belong LOL we have 1-2 covered sorry its true Lamb, Gallup ,and Schultz were and always have been way above average in anow run-centric offense with 2 great backs a solid OL, that can break a game W/O with those threats with PA passing etc etc..
sorry but your opinion wont sway me nor the real Gm and coaches on this team, the back half with Dak will be much better than the front half.

that NOt every player Tolbert and many other Wrs i didn't list as above average just the one I KNOW can be and have been.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
lB? you are nuts
I’m nuts for wanting another run stuffer to stop the run? Look. Micah is AMAZING. A freak of nature. But he can’t do EVERYTHING by himself. He’s also leans more into a pass rusher. We need a run stuffer. LVE ain’t that. We need someone else to help stop the run.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
DT
WR
CB

That's probably the most likely order.
For me, with Washington nearing a return and our soft schedule, I’d sign OBJ later for no draft compensation.
Right now, I’m interested in DT and OG help.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I’m nuts for wanting another run stuffer to stop the run? Look. Micah is AMAZING. A freak of nature. But he can’t do EVERYTHING by himself. He’s also leans more into a pass rusher. We need a run stuffer. LVE ain’t that. We need someone else to help stop the run.
You did see they just activated their prized rookie LB last week?

stinkface

Reaction score
Ed Werders insider info must be gleaned from going to Heavy.coms website which is gleaned from two Winos drinking at a bar in Buffalo eating chicken wings. Hint, that means he don't know Jack.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
If they get a WR, it needs to be Moore or the guy from the Texans. OBJ and Juedy are pointless.

morat1959

Reaction score
my all are the INSANE ones. This is the year you go and find a player to out you over the top!!! We’ve done the same thing for too many years, this would be doing something different. Our team is set for a few years. Adding a player or two is the right move!!!
Didn’t say it wasn’t but a WR changes nothing.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Anybody get the feeling that Jerry is just jerking our chain to keep the Cowboys in the news?

Jerry and his Capboy sidekick won't do a damn thing. They are comfortable in their ivory tower sipping their overpriced scotch.

I will be disappointed, but I won't be surprise.

rambo2

Reaction score
I do not think we will pass them due to their NAIA schedule.
Really? It's going to be fun to see what happens. Still long way to go and they just lost Jordan Davis. They will lose some more players as well and when they lose a couple of olineman it could very well open up the door.