Twitter: Werder says Cowboys are looking at potential WR trade(s)

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen are morons............................................................ And yet here we are in the middle of another playoff run

hmmmmmmm carry on zoners

fifaguy

Reaction score
Could be right... they were "looking". Never planned to make a move.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I think it's clear they don't want him and he doesn't wanna be there but the 2023 $18M is the sticking point. It would not surprise me if they reach some sort of settlement. Perhaps he's willing to give up half of the $18M for his release.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I think it's clear they don't want him and he doesn't wanna be there but the 2023 $18M is the sticking point. It would not surprise me if they reach some sort of settlement. Perhaps he's willing to give up half of the $18M for his release.

I can see them doing just that. He’s disgruntled and fed up. Just cut him :muttley:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Dummies are dummies because they struggle to learn. How many times has this team traded for a so called number one WR? And how many times has that trade helped us get to a NFCCG?

Will this so called number one have a good connection with Dak? Because Romo and Roy Williams never had a good connection. So we could be trading for a non-productive player.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the running definition of stupidity.

At the end of the day, I agree with you. I would rather add to the defensive line, LBer, or offensive line.

Otherwise, we're good to go, imo.

I can see why they'd add an Odell Beckham, but I wouldn't sell the farm to add anyone at this point. You're on a great trajectory right now. So, you would theoretically like to maintain that momentum.

I think we dodged a bullet today if we didn't get a deal involving a 2nd round pick done.

Our picks are valuable!

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Why a wide receiver, we got rid of two bums last year and this is the best corp we've ever had?

Gonna add an /s for those that don't get it.

The Cleveland bum (Cooper) had an unbelievable catch Monday night against Cincinnati.

Cooper redeemed himself ― a fact Manning conceded later during the telecast ― by catching five passes on seven targets for a game-high 131 yards and a touchdown in the Browns' 32-13 victory over the AFC North rival Cincinnati Bengals on Halloween night.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
We got rid of a #1 for beans
Half a season to realize our #2 isn't a #1
Ready to overpay for another WR

So impressed with our GM

I knew that before the season started. Jones hype, then reality sinks in as the games progress. No wide receiver over 100 yards so far this season. OUCH.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
The Cleveland bum (Cooper) had an unbelievable catch Monday night against Cincinnati.

Cooper redeemed himself ― a fact Manning conceded later during the telecast ― by catching five passes on seven targets for a game-high 131 yards and a touchdown in the Browns' 32-13 victory over the AFC North rival Cincinnati Bengals on Halloween night.

Wow, I even added the sarcasm tag, called it out and you still fell for it.

coult44

Reaction score
Didn’t say it wasn’t but a WR changes nothing.

What happens if CeeDee gos down next week? You rolling with that line still? Or are you going to pop back into reality and say that Cooks, or Claypool, or Jeudy, or Moore, or Wilson, would be great for the WR room in case Lambs hip gets just a little worse. We hear the line from Jerry all the time. “I’d write a blank check if it meant I could win another Super Bowl “ well we see that is absolutely false.

morat1959

Reaction score
What happens if CeeDee gos down next week? You rolling with that line still? Or are you going to pop back into reality and say that Cooks, or Claypool, or Jeudy, or Moore, or Wilson, would be great for the WR room in case Lambs hip gets just a little worse. We hear the line from Jerry all the time. “I’d write a blank check if it meant I could win another Super Bowl “ well we see that is absolutely false.
Agree to disagree…another WR is not a game changer. A DT or LB would move the needle. The D could go from very good to great.