Twitter: Werder Tweet: Garrett expected to be fired (no official word yet)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
1 min mark. Werder discusses how Garrett is upset about Moore getting bumped up to OC in the final year of his contract.

Garrett trying to throw Moore under the bus, begging Jerry to let him have one more year and he would call his own plays.:laugh:

Clappy committed the one cardinal sin Jerry doesn't tolerate, Clappy told Jerry that it was "his fault" this season turned out bad because Garrett told Jerry promoting Moore wouldn't work.

You NEVER tell Jerry that something is "his fault"...……..meeting ended pretty quick after that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1 min mark. Werder discusses how Garrett is upset about Moore getting bumped up to OC in the final year of his contract.

I know Mike Zimmer is the guy they want because he is a country club member and they can keep doing things their crappy little way and remain mediocre if they hire him.

Mike Zimmer is not a championship level coach and he’s proven that in Minnesota.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
mid you want to see London quickly the best value is the London pass.
Gets you everywhere except the London Eye which is overrated anyway. The pass gets you up inside to see the Crown Jewels and the top of tower bridge which is cool, among most everything else in the city plus boat and/or hop on hop off bus rides.
outside of London, I loved the Salisbury Cathedral which has the best copy of the manga Carta and Stonehenge is only about 20 mins away. This is outside of London an hour and change but the best of England is scattered through the country. Oxford is great. My favorite place is Cornwall region and I loved Tintagel. Another great place is Dover Castle. Lots and lots to do and see in England.

Much obliged. I will pass this along to my itinerary builder.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would this man lie to you?

image.jpg

More importantly, what about this man?

latest

Let's move on to the interviews.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ed Werner sounds like a Garrett lackey in the first two minutes. Garrett is on the other foot and he’s complaining about lack of experience, while throwing Linehan under the buss last year.

Wade is laughing.. We are all laughing..

Staubacher

Reaction score

Lol at Garrett complaining about Moore's lack of experience. The guy who got the HC job of the biggest sport franchise in the world without ever having been a head coach anywhere.
I'm not a big Kellen Moore fan, but he did more with his opportunity in 1 year than Garrett did in 10.
Also confirmed that Garrett is a snake who blames his failures on those around him.

Aven8

Reaction score

He’s out folks. And they let Werder run with the story. Werder has way too much info for it to be false.

And JG.....throwing Moore under the bus.....still a snake I see! #1 offense in football stats wise and it’s his fault? Smh.......see ya JG!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Lol at Garrett complaining about Moore's lack of experience. The guy who got the HC job of the biggest sport franchise in the world without ever having been a head coach anywhere.
I'm not a big Kellen Moore fan, but he did more with his opportunity in 1 year than Garrett did in 10.
Also confirmed that Garrett is a snake who blames his failures on those around him.

According to the video, Garret was trying to convince Jerry to let him have one more season and he would call his own plays again.

So I take it Garrett was more than ready to walk into Moore's office and tell him he was fired?

Truth is, Garrett would have had no problem firing the entire coaching staff if it meant he could get 1 more season.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Garrett trying to throw Moore under the bus, begging Jerry to let him have one more year and he would call his own plays.:laugh:

Clappy committed the one cardinal sin Jerry doesn't tolerate, Clappy told Jerry that it was "his fault" this season turned out bad because Garrett told Jerry promoting Moore wouldn't work.

You NEVER tell Jerry that something is "his fault"...……..meeting ended pretty quick after that.
I'm sorry but that seemed to be pure conjecture on Werders part. He is just throwing stuff and seeing if it sticks.

He is a turd!

anava

Reaction score
According to the video, Garret was trying to convince Jerry to let him have one more season and he would call his own plays again.

So I take it Garrett was more than ready to walk into Moore's office and tell him he was fired?

Truth is, Garrett would have had no problem firing the entire coaching staff if it meant he could get 1 more season.
But the problem is while inconsistent the offense wasn't the biggest problem. Defense and special teams sucked.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
But the problem is while inconsistent the offense wasn't the biggest problem. Defense and special teams sucked.
The offense needs to improve too. We had a very difficult time scoring vs the better defenses.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score

This makes sense to me. Jason probably knew when he said no to the FO gig that he was gone so he isnt responding. The assistants and staff will find out fornally sometime today but it would have leaked out had they been told so they weren't. The Jones' had the option of getting it out the way they wanted vs letting Jason getting it out in a way they couldn't control.

My guess is staff will be told today and it becomes official without a press conference