Twitter: Werder Tweet: Garrett expected to be fired (no official word yet)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have 3 grown children and a wife, I know that.

I just think, as the owner of the Cowboys, it would have been the considerate and the smart thing to do. Like I mentioned, he did not need to make a long statement. Just confirm or deny Werder’s report.
But that’s not how it always works. No one is under obligation to respond to reports from unnamed sources.

This has been all about Jerry who is severely depressed he’s having to let Jason go. Which should tell you all we need to know about our dysfunctional organization. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think most die hard fans would say Jerry has not handled this this situation very well.
Respect includes treating people the way you would like to be treated. To many on hear do not do that. I’ll admit, I am guilty at times.
What situation has he handled well beginning with Landry, Jimmy, etc. ??

Not sure why any fan would expect anything but dysfunction?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the many exchanges Ive had with @stasheroo here, Ive never gotten the faintest sense of a "hate filled agenda"

Thank you for the kind words brother.

Just consider the source. The "hate filled agenda" is his and his alone. He looks for it and finds it everywhere. He uses the word "hate" more than the person most encompassed by it? He projects his own issues onto everyone else. It's both sad and pathetic.

Staubacher

Reaction score
But that’s not how it always works. No one is under obligation to respond to reports from unnamed sources.

This has been all about Jerry who is severely depressed he’s having to let Jason go. Which should tell you all we need to know about our dysfunctional organization. Lol
I think loudmouth Jerrah is just hiding from the public because he doesn't want to admit he failed miserably for 10 years with Garrett

bewp7

Reaction score
the 14th is a long ways away still, so will garrett just be hanging out the entire time while they bring in candidates to replace him? while jerry is showing them around the facility and where their new office would be...will jason still be in there doing his exit interviews? lol...what a silly situation.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
ENdoT_1WsAEAU09

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words brother.

Just consider the source. The "hate filled agenda" is his and his alone. He looks for it and finds it everywhere. He uses the word "hate" more than the person most encompassed by it? He projects his own issues onto everyone else. It's both sad and pathetic.
Don’t hate bro.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What situation has he handled well beginning with Landry, Jimmy, etc. ??

Not sure why any fan would expect anything but dysfunction?
Early on with Jerry we had dysfunction, but also the ultimate success. A little dysfunction is okay, as long as, we get back to the ultimate success! Getting rid of Garrett completely is a good start towards the ultimate success!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
According to Rockport, everyone "has an agenda" and is "full of hate". Not too long ago, I replied to something that wasn't even hateful and got (just about) the same response..

Agreed. Either “troll”, “full of hate”, or “fake fan”. It’s the MO for some around here...