We're beating the Steelers

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!

Last edited by a moderator:

Adreme

Reaction score
Mike Tomlin signed a 3 year extension in June so he is not a lame duck in any way.

Steelers are dealing with some injuries and Fields is not a good QB so its certainly very winnable. Getting to 3-2 before a brutal 5 game stretch is somewhat important though.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Yea, two average teams so anything is possible.
How have you gotten this from 4 games so far?

The Steelers are far from average. Their defense is for real and we literally can’t stop the run even with our two best lineman.

Some of you fans are quite delusional. You’re going to be very upset when this team is 2-5 in the coming weeks.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Their offense sucks but defense is really good. Both dallas and the stealers are around the middle of the pack teams right now. We will see what happens. Will they start Wilson or stay with fields? No parsons and dlaw doesn't sound bueno for us.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Dallas defense was bad before Micah and DLaw went down. They’re even worse now unfortunately. Pittsburgh will be physical and try like hell to run the ball. Defensively, they’re #5 in run defense and #4 overall. I’m hoping for a win but just don’t see it.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Why did the Steelers just recently give Tomlin a three year extension? Seems a peculiar move for a “lame duck coach”. I guess, though, since you know he’s “a pos” and you don’t respect him I guess you must be correct.

Praxit

Reaction score
>>>we got this....
p%C4%B1r%C4%B1l-a0.gif

CWR

Reaction score
He should have been suspended for that. No excuse.