We're beating the Steelers

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
I highly doubt it, we barely beat the sorry arse Giants who will be picking in the top 5 in April.

The following game is the Lions............LMAO, going to be ugly!

The game after that is the 49ers............LMAO, good luck!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Funny how the win over the lowly Giants has reinvigorated some fans and has them pounding their chest. :rolleyes:
Exactly..........the Giants will be picking in the top 5 come April, beating them is not something I would be bragging about.

And the Giants scored on 5 straight possessions, they just happen to all be FGs because they suck so bad.............if they had just scored 1 TD in those 5 drives, they would have won the game.

I'm not impressed.

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
A couple of average teams. I think the Steelers win in an ugly game. Dang i wanna win 2 in a row though considering the injuries and keeping up with Washington

T-RO

Reaction score
Get a clue bro. Guy does more with less than any coach in the nfl
Tomlin has -- BY GOOD MARGIN -- the best collection of defensive players in the league.

They are also stout at RB, TE and feature a not-shabby o-line.

I agree with you that Tomlin has been forced to roll bullet-less at QB for awhile. I like and respect the man very much...he has more integrity and character than the majority of coaches and knows how to work with men. I'm glad he got his extension as it was well-earned. But please be careful with your hyperbole.

JBS

Reaction score
Tomlin has -- BY GOOD MARGIN -- the best collection of defensive players in the league.

They are also stout at RB, TE and feature a not-shabby o-line.

I agree with you that Tomlin has been forced to roll bullet-less at QB for awhile. I like and respect the man very much...he has more integrity and character than the majority of coaches and knows how to work with men. I'm glad he got his extension as it was well-earned. But please be careful with your hyperbole.
You are vastly overpaying their talent at rb , te, and OL..and it’s a qb driven league anyways …doesn’t matter what you have if you have crap at qb and he’s had crap for the better part of a decade

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should be a defen
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
Not even close. If the Steelers moved on from Tomlin, he would have another job in 5 minutes. He is an outstanding coach and his teams are always tough. But, like EVERY great coach, he needs a QB to win in the NFL just ask Belechik. The Steelers still haven't replaced Big Ben.