We're beating the Steelers

Jipper

Reaction score
Steelers have one of the best defenses in the league. We don’t.
Yup. We’re going to get manhandled on both sides of the ball.

Hate to say it but we’re about to drop off the nfl map and land on the draft path…I see 1-4 in the next 5 and out of it before thanksgiving

RonWashington

Reaction score
Mike Tomlin signed a 3 year extension in June so he is not a lame duck in any way.

Steelers are dealing with some injuries and Fields is not a good QB so its certainly very winnable. Getting to 3-2 before a brutal 5 game stretch is somewhat important though.

No Parsons to chase down a very mobile QB that’s a problem . Overshown has to have a monster game .

Does anyone else see Kendrick’s in the middle on the small side getting blown up lost in the wash . He’s gotten raves for the most part here …and Clark seems invisible . Bring Harris the ex LB from KC let him see if he can wreck some plays .

Fields was the leading rusher last week for them the LB crew need to show up .

Brax

Reaction score
The Dallas defense was bad before Micah and DLaw went down. They’re even worse now unfortunately. Pittsburgh will be physical and try like hell to run the ball. Defensively, they’re #5 in run defense and #4 overall. I’m hoping for a win but just don’t see it.
Now is the time for the elite QB to put the team on his back and carry them it’s what he is paid to do perfect game for him to shine and here you are hating on him.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Mike Tomlin signed a 3 year extension in June so he is not a lame duck in any way.

Steelers are dealing with some injuries and Fields is not a good QB so its certainly very winnable. Getting to 3-2 before a brutal 5 game stretch is somewhat important though.
Bet they are saying the same about us. Replace mm with coach, our players dealing with injuries and a no so good QB

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IDK. Did anybody watch the giant game!
I'm hoping Shott will install a few new wrinkles Obi-Wan it's our only hope

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
Tomlin a lame duck? He signed a three year contract extension this off-season, has never had a losing season, and has made more success out of a mediocre roster than any Cowboys HC the last decade and a half.

Hey I certainly hope we get a win in Pitts Sunday. But either way Mike Tomlin is a GREAT head coach who would be just the kind of coach we need here. Builds a tough, accountable culture with zero excuses tolerated. In Big D, there are more excuses on one of the Jones radio shows each week than ever tolerated in Pitts.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
64ada4b5-dd62-4208-b517-260e334bc7da_text.gif

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
How have you gotten this from 4 games so far?

The Steelers are far from average. Their defense is for real and we literally can’t stop the run even with our two best lineman.

Some of you fans are quite delusional. You’re going to be very upset when this team is 2-5 in the coming weeks.
I think I read the same thing last year how did that go again?

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The defense is woefully underfunded and injured so it's up to our over funded cap sucking offense to carry the team,,, they always struggle with decent defenses though, so,,,

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Keep Fields in the pocket, make him beat you with his arm. Mazi and the Dline plays like they played against the Giants. DALLAS 31 PITTSBURGH 21.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
Would like to see any poster who posts something like this post a 2000 dollar bet stub photo along with it. :)
I don’t like wasting my money on useless things. But if you actually know some math, like you know addition and subtraction, its easy to bet against a team who has been choking for almost 30 years.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I think we're gonna make Fields look like Prime Rodgers, at least for one week, unfortunately. I was gonna go to this game since I only live a lil over an hour away, but between the playoff loss to GB and those back to back stinkers this year, I just cant justify spending the $ on this product.