We're beating the Steelers

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You might be right, but I'm not gonna count those chickens before they hatch.

Last edited by a moderator:

rambo2

Reaction score
How have you gotten this from 4 games so far?

The Steelers are far from average. Their defense is for real and we literally can’t stop the run even with our two best lineman.

Some of you fans are quite delusional. You’re going to be very upset when this team is 2-5 in the coming weeks.
Put your money down. Your Steelers are only 1.5 favorites. That's a tossup.

NeverBeGameOver

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is very physical, that is the Cowboys kryptonite. Luckily, it might only take 17 points to beat them.
While true in terms of what we'll be dealing with, I can't help but feel that both reps are fabricated. The Steelers have always been a league and media darling that's allowed to play freely.

The Cowboys on the other hand, through good years and bad, always seem to be among tops in penalties. Our games are often flag fests where we're walking on eggshells. When we try to play physical, we get penalties, and we're "undisciplined." Teams like the Niners and Steelers can hold on offense, mug receivers in coverage and hit like it's 20+ years ago without the refs taking over the game. Then the media calls them "physical."

We flip staffs just like everyone else, draft from the same talent pool, yet the results have been the same for decades on this front.

garyo1954

Reaction score
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
Magic 8 says, "Pray hard."

FVSTONE

Reaction score
No ifs or buts about it. The Steelers don’t impress me and Tomlin is as much as a lame duck coach as McCarthy is. Tomlin likes to trip the opposing players. I have no respect for that man!! Our Cowboys will be 3-2 by the end of Sunday and nothing will convince me otherwise.

I won’t offer any guarantees because that isn’t my job on this forum but I’m following the process this season and will try to be more positive going forward. Yeehaw!
The Steelers don't impress you and the Cowboys do??????????? Oh my GOD, I couldn't stop laughing when I eyed your post. Steelers are going to be FIRED UP when the Boys show up at their house and with the way this team has been playing I believe we're going to see a different side of the Steelers that nobody has seen this year and it won't be pretty for the Boys. The Boys just aren't that good this year and some of you out there can't seem to grasp this.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Funny how the win over the lowly Giants has reinvigorated some fans and has them pounding their chest. :rolleyes:
Yeah, my approach is the opposite. I'm expecting us to lose, so I can feel good when we win, even if it's just edging the lowly Giants. Despite our dominance of New York, you never know how division games are going to go, especially road games.

Hope Dallas also beats Pittsburgh on the road, but I'm not counting on it.

Loso86

Reaction score

Tomlinson is far from lame duck, but I agree with the rest