We're gonna end up playing Tom Brady in the playoffs aren’t we?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I know it's Brady and I know what happened earlier this year. But Dallas should beat them. Dallas is much better than the week 1 game. Bucs not so much.
Should. Keep that word in mind.

We should have beat the Packers. But look where we are? Again, this team gets weak in the knees for teams with QBs named Rodgers and Brady, no matter how good or bad their teams are.

mldardy

Reaction score
Falcons suck though. They aren’t really on their “heels” if they keep losing at this rate. To be honest, I see the Panthers usurping the Falcons more than anything.

either way, we’re likely in significant danger.
Bucs suck too though. Falcons are 5-7 and Bucs are 5-6. They are on their heels. Stop worrying and whining like a little kid and have some confidence in your team.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Should. Keep that word in mind.

We should have beat the Packers. But look where we are? Again, this team gets weak in the knees for teams with QBs named Rodgers and Brady, no matter how good or bad their teams are.
Understand. Still beatable and the Bucs may not even win their division.

cowboybish

Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs
Good!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Brady is a great match up for this pressure defense. I think they would handle Brady and that O.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No better way to resurrect than playing the Cowboys under the bright lights.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I know it's Brady and I know what happened earlier this year. But Dallas should beat them. Dallas is much better than the week 1 game. Bucs not so much.
Brady in the playoffs is a different animal. Without question best ever. And we have major issues with HOF quarterbacks.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs
Well at least we won't be playing Rodgers

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score

I hope not. Brady snaps in the playoffs, even in losses.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I'd rather not fear the oppostition and look forward to the battle ahead.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We can’t be the 2 seed if we don’t win the east. Seeds 1-4 go to division winners. If we don’t win the east, #5 is the best we can do.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I sure hope we get to play then. It’s going to be a different outcome.