We're gonna end up playing Tom Brady in the playoffs aren’t we?

bigE79

Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs
Better hope our records aren't the same.. don't want to go to tampa

grgnfg420

Reaction score
We can’t be the 2 seed if we don’t win the east. Seeds 1-4 go to division winners. If we don’t win the east, #5 is the best we can do.

Lol your right I’m an idiot but I still think we get the 5 seed and play the bucs

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Currently, we have a horrid potential playoff schedule is everything goes the way it’s going:

The current seeding is:
Eagles
Vikes
49ers
Bucs
Us
Giants
Washington (although this may change depending on who wins the Giants v. Washington game)

If everything goes the way I think it will, we’ll face the Bucs, 49ers, and then the Eagles (if we even make it that far). What a horrendous playoff matchup for this team. Those teams are nightmares for us. Brady makes this team weak in the knees. 49ers flashbacks from last year and their run game will kill us. And eagles have a fantastic offense and they fixed their weakness within their defense. Just killer all around. That’s not to mention our team getting the occasional big headed syndrome and dak stinking it up every other game. We’re in deep trouble.
You can probably cross the Niners off that list. But yeah...

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Given the history of the team, it’s extremely unrealistic and borderline insane to give this team even a fraction of a chance to defeat any of those teams mentioned. Only reason they could win is if our opponents suffer from significant injuries. Even then, I doubt our team can overcome its playoff curses. Even if we face the Eagles before the 49ers, we’re in no condition to win. If I were those teams, I would say “easy win incoming” because all of those teams have the advantages.
As much as I really want to be able to disagree with many of your posts, I find myself nodding my head in agreement at many of them. Until proven otherwise, we are just a bad team in the playoffs period. All this talk of it being easier this year than other years is straight up laughable.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
SF could miss the playoffs now without Jimmy G. That means Seattle could win division and we’d have a shot of going there first in playoffs as they are only 1 game up on Tampa in loss column.

I’d much rather go to Seattle.

kskboys

Reaction score
Gawdamighty, y'all a pile o' scaredy cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring Brady on, I want him, I want us to knock his peepee in the dirt!!!!!!!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
even if we beat the eagles at home I can’t see them losing 3 games so that would leave us likely with the 2 seed snd playing the bucs in the first rd...

I don’t know about y’all but I’d rather not cross paths with Tom Brady in the playoffs
Bring it!!!!!
I am good at false bravado, lol