We're winning 11-12 games this season

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
076eee7abcec113cfa604fb43baa13fb.jpg

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Yeehaw!
Love your enthusiasm, call me I will gladly accept the odds that even 11 will not happen.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Unless the defense can figure out how to stop the other team from scoring every drive until the 4th quarter is going to be tough.

That puts the offense in a bad situation where they almost have to be perfect every drive or risk getting behind. This offense gets behind they can't be balanced on offense and you see other teams just playing coverage.

That's a big reason why they need to play in preseason so we don't play like crap for the first month or so of the season

Yobwocs

Reaction score
11-6

I think we maybe drop one to COUSINS this year. One to Washington and Philly (but not both)

But we won the last 6 games (the important 6).

And we lose one out of two while Parsons and D Law is out. But we either beat SF or it looks much prettier this time.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Unless the defense can figure out how to stop the other team from scoring every drive until the 4th quarter is going to be tough.

That puts the offense in a bad situation where they almost have to be perfect every drive or risk getting behind. This offense gets behind they can't be balanced on offense and you see other teams just playing coverage.

That's a big reason why they need to play in preseason so we don't play like crap for the first month or so of the season
Both the offense and defense have been bad. Do not act as if the defense is entirely at fault. The offense should not get a pass from anyone.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Both the offense and defense have been bad. Do not act as if the defense is entirely at fault. The offense should not get a pass from anyone.
It's mostly the defense. Defense might have won the Browns but they were awful against the Saints and Ravens.

Offense did well considering Guyton is so bad and we get flagged for holding twice per game. We would've done a lot better against the Saints and Ravens offensively if there weren't so many penalties.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
1973 was a great year. Based on that alone I will say this is a truthful and well thought out thread that will become correct.

I’ll ride with you @CowboysFever1973 ya got heart.

bigE79

Reaction score

Yeehaw!
Im curious,what teams do you see us beating to win 11 games?

gtb1943

Reaction score
there is a difference in being optimistic and being a homer

with a 17 fame schedule we would have to win at least 9 more games out of 13.

NOW we have another game with the Giants so there is one
if we sweep Wash that is two more
TB
Carolina
Bungles
Houston

that is just seven

so anyone really thinking this team can win more than that.....

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dan Campbell had to move someone reported his address ….if he loses again to Dallas this year ?

“ here we go “