We're winning 11-12 games this season

deerhunter11

Reaction score
It's possible.
Anything is possible ,this team could jell and become something special.Mazy came alive last week.Leupeke showed us what he can do.A spark can be ignited among these players it has happened before , it's called chemistry .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
This is what you said a few days ago and now after beating the Giants, you think the Cowboys are going to win 11-12 games and make the playoffs? Lol

The team is soft and lacks intensity. They seem to fall apart when they get punched in the face and can’t overcome adversity. I don’t like Dak but I’ll admit this has been a problem longer than he’s been QB for this team. The team also seems to lack accountability which has been a massive problem this season in particular. It’s been excuse after excuse and the locker room is coming off very toxic!!!

Last edited:

shabazz

Reaction score
This is what you said a few days ago and now after beating the Giants, you think the Cowboys are going to win 11-12 games and make the playoffs? Lol
Looks like you caught an authentic troll.....watch out, some have rabies

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Looks like you caught an authentic troll.....watch out, some have rabies
After the loss to the Ravens he was as down on the team as a fan could get and now after just getting by a mediocre at best Giants team he’s full of optimism. :laugh:

ICP

Reaction score
I think they will be lucky to win 8 and maybe not even that if the injuries start piling up

gtb1943

Reaction score
Anything is possible ,this team could jell and become something special.Mazy came alive last week.Leupeke showed us what he can do.A spark can be ignited among these players it has happened before , it's called chemistry .
simply is not the talent
now stranger things have happened but this is wildly optimistic

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
Impossible.
Not with thos defense.
Not with this running game

shabazz

Reaction score
After the loss to the Ravens he was as down on the team as a fan could get and now after just getting by a mediocre at best Giants team he’s full of optimism. :laugh:
It's either a troll, a child, or some type of psychopathy.......either way, bless his heart

diamonddelts

Reaction score

Yeehaw!
Typical Low brow entertainment from a waffling Cowboys fan.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Steelers is a guaranteed L along with the Lions and 49ers. So we’d have to go undefeated after these 3 losses…

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
It's funny how many people think the Cowboys are bad.
are you suggesting they are good? Are you suggesting this latest rash of injuries to our horrid will be beneficial? C'mon man, try harder to put your fandom away and be objective for once

gtb1943

Reaction score
are you suggesting they are good? Are you suggesting this latest rash of injuries to our horrid will be beneficial? C'mon man, try harder to put your fandom away and be objective for once
there is no more of a Boys Organization homer than he is
lost cause man