We're winning 11-12 games this season

rambo2

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
It's possible.

pitt33

Reaction score
Wow.

That is a very bold prediction.

When I look at their schedule they might not win again until Turkey Day.

Am I missing something here people?

Hardline

Reaction score
Diving-Fails-8.gif

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I think you got the 11/12 part right.
But probably the other direction if we're lucky.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m a fairly optimistic cowboys and typically a realist with the team- but I see a 8-9 win team this year. Offense lacks weapons, o line problems, can’t run the ball, can’t stop the run.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Gonna depend on where they are after 10 games.

If 5-5 and playing well, they may be willing to put everything into another Wild Card.

Under. 500, slopping around, slogging through, they are done. The QB is paid, like Russell, like Watson, he doesn't care to take another beating or hear the inevitable boos.
Emotionally he'll be beat and physically beat up.

BigMac knows he's done in any case. He can't feel good about having a bunch of players thrown in his lap and so many holes with that "all in" testimonial knowing such a mixture would test any staff.

conner01

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
I would be shocked if we win 11-12 games. I hope we do but just don’t see it

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We can win the SB. Bring back most of the same players and add a few better ones.

And the same fans will still predict a losing record the following year.