We're winning 11-12 games this season

rambo2

Reaction score
Let's just say I'm not optimistic. If I had to guess I'd say Pitt, but we'll see. I don't know that much about Pitt this year yet, but watch out for TJ Watt!
So far they've beat Atlanta, Denver, and the Chargers in that order. The've held there opponents to 10, 6, and 10 points in that order. Their defense sounds pretty good. Sounds like a Pittsburgh game to me.
There you go, how about watching them tomorrow. Dallas can beat them.

rambo2

Reaction score
Sorry but unlike you, I don't pick winners/losers based on nothing but being a Cowboys fan. They don't win just because you or I want 'em to. I hope you don't bet on games because if you do you're in big trouble this year.
Lol, it sounds like you don't know much about the league.

rambo2

Reaction score
OK, I'm sorry to have engaged you in any kind of conversation, so bug off. You can't be reasonable, so I've had enough of your nonsense.
Lol, nonsense? All I did was ask you to watch the Steelers and said the Cowboys could beat them. Check them out. Take a look at the league.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I see a lot of complaining this season on the forum and yeah I can get it and I agree with the complaints somewhat, but this team can and will win 11-12 games!! We’re going back to the playoffs, book it! I’m not a Dak or McCarthy fan in the slightest but I’m calling my shot! I believe in this team and we’ll only keep getting better as the season progresses.

Yeehaw!
You’re not fooling anybody JJ, we know this post came from you! Dude, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool the Cowboy Forumers any time when you post ridiculous rubbish like your post. Cowboys will be fortunate to win 6 games this year with the the roster you and you a lone put together this year.

rambo2

Reaction score
You’re not fooling anybody JJ, we know this post came from you! Dude, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool the Cowboy Forumers any time when you post ridiculous rubbish like your post. Cowboys will be fortunate to win 6 games this year with the the roster you and you a lone put together this year.
6 games? They may have 3 by next week.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm suggesting that they will beat Pittsburgh and be 3 and 2 and in 1st place after 5 games.
well we all hope that, but as of right now the chances of that happening are next to none. The goal should be to keep our QB out of the hospital vs that Steelers D

rambo2

Reaction score
well we all hope that, but as of right now the chances of that happening are next to none. The goal should be to keep our QB out of the hospital vs that Steelers D
Next to none? It's a tossup up with a 50% win probability against Pittsburgh. Overshown has their qb on hospital alert.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Next to none? It's a tossup up with a 50% win probability against Pittsburgh. Overshown has their qb on hospital alert.
He is our only hope, and that is not a good thing. This is not a toss up on paper, and there is a guy on the Pitt D who is licking his chops as we speak. This will be a huge game for our young OL

rambo2

Reaction score
He is our only hope, and that is not a good thing. This is not a toss up on paper, and there is a guy on the Pitt D who is licking his chops as we speak. This will be a huge game for our young OL
Pittsburgh has a game tomorrow. We don't even know how many players they will lose. As of right now the Steelers are around a 2.5 point favorite. Tossup

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Pittsburgh has a game tomorrow. We don't even know how many players they will lose. As of right now the Steelers are around a 2.5 point favorite. Tossup
Can't bank on them having injuries...they have 3 guys that can/will run wild on us when we are healthy. Without D Law and Micah? I cringe