Weve got to get a stud running back in the draft

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yes ...... we need a RB ....... Duece can be our change of pace guy ....... be we need a lead back.

Carter

Reaction score
Corum is the real deal RB in this class, showed yesterday again.

Not sure he will be available when we pick 2nd round

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We need to improve the OL and we definitely need better RBs. I'm still waiting for the Duece to get loose.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It's a skill player need in Dallas!! Trench players are almost worthless in the new day of football, snap, .3 seconds, throw. Great job trench guys! Basically worthless unless you hold on to the ball like awful QBs do.
You must be one of the Jones.

Plankton

Reaction score
Corum is the real deal RB in this class, showed yesterday again.

Not sure he will be available when we pick 2nd round
The kid is 5'8", doesn't have great speed, and has had hip surgery. He'll be there. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him on the board in the third round.

Carter

Reaction score
The kid is 5'8", doesn't have great speed, and has had hip surgery. He'll be there. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him on the board in the third round.

All time TD Leader in Michigan History. Hip Surgery doesnt seem to slow him down, neither did the Knee Injury 2022.

He might not have the greatest speed, but his football IQ is off the charts and the guy just scores at will.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
After the season, we really need to take a deep dive what is wrong with the team’s running game: is it the running backs? OL personnel? Solari’s scheme? MM play calling?