Weve got to get a stud running back in the draft

kskboys

Reaction score
I said this all last season. And I took a lot of heat for it. I don't see all the Pollard slobberers around this year.
Man, never seen a group be this silent before. They were loud and raucous, quite often demeaning and insulting. You'd think they'd have enough self awareness to start a thread apologizing for their behavior.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Draft whoever they want....but they need to sign Barkley or Henry in free agency. Or hell Josh Jacobs....Two of the 3 are injury prone it seems.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
To be honest improvement at the OL would be my emphasis as well as a good middle linebacker with size, speed and ability to close gaps.

Hardline

Reaction score
First thing they need is a massive run stuffing,pocket collapsing DT named J'Vondre Sweat.
One of the top 3 centers will be on the board when the 2nd round comes.
After that go get your RB in the 3rd round. And trade up to get a top one if you have to.
Use free agency to fill in other gaps.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
We could have had Devon Achane in the second round. Instead we doubled down on Michigan players in taking a 25 year old TE who never really produced in college. Now finding a serviceable running back to replace or complement Pollard is still a major need. Can we please never draft a player from Michigan ever again?
Wouldn't get any arguments from me if we never did

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would love us to draft one and sign or trade for one. The Eagles basically stole D'Andre Swift this past off-season.

I don't mind Dowdle, but this FO and fans here, tend to fall in love with their own guys and think they don't need to address the position (see Joseph Randle after DeMarco Murray left). Dowdle, by the way, is a free agent as well.

If the money isn't outrageous, I wouldn't mind an attempt to add Josh Jacobs.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Kendall Milton looks intriguing. I do love Allen, though, and think he'd be a true difference maker on this O.

There's actually a pile of guys who look good for the position coming out. Give me the guy w/ really good burst and power and at least some moves.
RB is pretty easy to draft…get a dude that’s 210+ that runs a sub 4.5 with college production and he’ll probably be a good pro with good OL play.

The good OL play is the problem…we need better run blocking.

Plankton

Reaction score
I wish that Quinshon Judkins was draft eligible this year. That kid is a stud.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We need our own McCaferty. Stud running backs travel well on the road. Who could it be?
There are no stud RBs in this class. Some good ones, but no one like the two in round 1 last year. Draft one you like and sign a cheap veteran.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Draft whoever they want....but they need to sign Barkley or Henry in free agency. Or hell Josh Jacobs....Two of the 3 are injury prone it seems.
I wouldn’t even talk to Barkley. He’s way over rated. He’s done very little in the NFL. He still thinks he’s a star and wants big money.

mardwin

Reaction score
We could have had Devon Achane in the second round. Instead we doubled down on Michigan players in taking a 25 year old TE who never really produced in college. Now finding a serviceable running back to replace or complement Pollard is still a major need. Can we please never draft a player from Michigan ever again?
I was watching the Michigan and Alabama playoff game and #25 LB for Michigan really stood out. The kid looked dominant