Weve got to get a stud running back in the draft

stinkface

Reaction score
There weren't many running lanes yesterday. Its not our running backs. You have to have some holes to hit. Our line really needs another LT bad. Mr. Smith's career is almost over. Dude has been playing for over 10 years. Line cost us the game yesterday. Our defense held them way down. You hold them to 22 points you should win that game.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If you take a TE round 2 last draft why not Trey Benson consideration round 2 out of FL St. 6’1. 225 juice up the run game and sandwich this pick with OL and LB’s .

kskboys

Reaction score
I seriously want to know. We have no disruption at DT. How in the world do people keep not assessing it as a major need?

kskboys

Reaction score

Wisconsin Badgers Running Back Braelon Allen at 6'2 and 245 lbs

Kendall Milton looks intriguing. I do love Allen, though, and think he'd be a true difference maker on this O.

There's actually a pile of guys who look good for the position coming out. Give me the guy w/ really good burst and power and at least some moves.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Are any more little people running backs coming out? Me and rambo would like to know,

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
General Manager, head coach, defensive coordinator, NT ( a real one ) and a MLB ( a real one ).

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Obviously they need another back. What back in the draft is a good fit for Dallas?
The starting back for the Cowboys, the man who ran ZEK out of town is a joke! Get's hit and goes down like a wall flower, he's always on the receiving end of hits and tackles, never delivers a punishing response to his tacklers. No way is he worth the 10 million he's receiving and should be shown the door if he demands a mega contract, let him walk!

kskboys

Reaction score
The starting back for the Cowboys, the man who ran ZEK out of town is a joke! Get's hit and goes down like a wall flower, he's always on the receiving end of hits and tackles, never delivers a punishing response to his tacklers. No way is he worth the 10 million he's receiving and should be shown the door if he demands a mega contract, let him walk!
The effectiveness of Polly was driven by having a power back taking the load. It has always been this way, the thought that it would be different this time was silly.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Problem is with Jerry he won't admit when wrong. My fear is they will sign him, or tag him again.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The effectiveness of Polly was driven by having a power back taking the load. It has always been this way, the thought that it would be different this time was silly.
I said this all last season. And I took a lot of heat for it. I don't see all the Pollard slobberers around this year.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Let them all go except maybe Rico as the backup. Find a bruiser and a couple of new linemen.