WFT will beat Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creeper

Reaction score
I get it. Washington beat the Bucs and the Raiders. Those will be important games if Dallas winds up in a tie with Washington at the end of the year. But the Bucs lost to the Saints the week before too. They were clearly playing poorly with Gronk and Vita Vea. In the meantime the Cowboys have played poorly lately, especially Dak. I can see why people are doubting Dallas. But if Dallas comes out ready to play they win easily.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys are going to win they need to jump on Washington early. They can’t afford to get behind and have to play catch-up, especially on the road against a hot team. This game is going to be much more important to Washington than us because if they lose they’ll be three games back with four to play. If they jump on us early they’ll just pin in their ears back and come after Dak. We’ve had OL issues and we can’t run the football. We can’t put ourselves in a position where we’re having to air it out all day because the weather conditions they may not allow it. We’ll have to see what the forecast is for Sunday. Hopefully it’s not like it was in Buffalo last night with the winds blowing. Washington has shown the ability to run the ball but we can’t get anything going consistently on the ground. We’ll just have to hold our breath and see what Cowboys team shows up on Sunday. If they don’t look ready to play, this season is heading in the toilet.

conner01

Reaction score
Why would you hope that for the WFT? Do you feel bad about how embarrassing their front office is, that they have an owner several degrees worse than Jones, or just that they haven't had a QB in years?
We didn’t draft Wentz lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Washington pretty much is a grind it out team, not many big plays on the season and will not score a lot of points For them to have success they have to grind out long drives and hope their defense can keep them close.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
OP is a loser.

It's one thing to predict a loss against Denver, Vegas, KC or even NO or ATL. Those teams we couldn't give a flying toilet about. But to lose to the hated, awful Deadskins with that owner and disgusting franchise? Hell no. Loser mentality.

Cowboys will WIN. :grin:

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Well, heck!!
If you were able to predict that the Commanders would win over the POWERHOUSES of the Panthers, Seahawks, and the Raiders then we might as well not even show up. What a bunch of major upsets, Nostrodomus!!
While we are at it, can you pick the lottery numbers for me?

Nav22

Reaction score
I've been right three games in a row with predicting a WFT win. This team dominates up front. They also play hard for Rivera. Its going to happen. WFT will be 7-6 by the end of this matchup.
Did you know that the Cowboys are 4-point favorites to win???

That is GREAT news!!! You can bet on Washington at +4!!!

That’s a LOCK, right???

Let us know how much money you’re putting on Washington. Mortgage your house if you need to.

If you don’t have a betting account, DM me.

YOU CAN’T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY GO TO WASTE!!!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

DFWJC

Reaction score
It wouldn't really surprise me if WFT wins at home.

But I'll be taking Dallas in our CowboysZone "Just for Fun" game.
:flagwave:

Status
Not open for further replies.