WFT will beat Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I've been right three games in a row with predicting a WFT win. This team dominates up front. They also play hard for Rivera. Its going to happen. WFT will be 7-6 by the end of this matchup.

I don't like saying it, but, I think you are right. These teams don't like each other and the way the Cowboys have been playing, I really can't say they will beat the WFT.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Tell you what, if they win I will not post for the next month. Are you willing to do the same? Otherwise you're just bumping gums. Back it up with some conviction. Dallas by 10+.

I will remember this post. lol

Reactions: CWR

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
200.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
Granted......

It was a Nolan defense with no Prescott in each game last year, but they beat us handily each time.

We SHOULD take the field with a chip, but I'm still not convinced at how great MM is at motivation.

I can see them thinking the division is still in hand with a loss.

They need to think bigger than that. They can't be satisfied with being in the hunt for a lousy division at the end or they will be bounced from the playoffs quickly.

And, no...THAT'S not progress. This isn't a rebuild situation.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm banking on Cowboys being 9-4 after this game and 3-0 in the division 7-1 in conference play. The 10 days between games after a hectic 3 games in 12 days. I think this time off as well as getting guys back into the lineup will help Dallas make a big final push on the reg season starting Sunday.

tunahelper

Reaction score
I've been right three games in a row with predicting a WFT win. This team dominates up front. They also play hard for Rivera. Its going to happen. WFT will be 7-6 by the end of this matchup.

If we allow Washington to control the LOS it will not end well. If we control the ball by running it and stop their ground attack it could be a blow out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The WFT is a match for it's HC, blue collar and no frills. They respond well to him.

That said, they can go balls to the wall and still not match the talent of the white collar, matinee idol Cowboys if they play up to potential. However, this game is only partly about talent. The Cowboys have been finding ways to lose to less talented teams for decades. And their talent gets overrated more than any team's and what makes that worse, the players believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.