WFT will beat Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
Granted......

It was a Nolan defense with no Prescott in each game last year, but they beat us handily each time.

We SHOULD take the field with a chip, but I'm still not convinced at how great MM is at motivation.

I can see them thinking the division is still in hand with a loss.

They need to think bigger than that. They can't be satisfied with being in the hunt for a lousy division at the end or they will be bounced from the playoffs quickly.

And, no...THAT'S not progress. This isn't a rebuild situation.

Rumor has it there will be watermelons.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is what I'm thinking.......D will win this game. I expect the offense to play better than recent games but still not quite there.
And they are playing one of the best defensive lines we have faced.. So if the Offense can play better than last week then it’s for sure a improvement.

But I see our Defense getting after it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And they are playing one of the best defensive lines we have faced.. So if the Offense can play better than last week then it’s for sure a improvement.

But I see our Defense getting after it.

No question, especially Parsons, DLaw, Gallimore and Gregory all playing together for the first time.

BTW........A win all but locks down the division for us

Flamma

Reaction score
If Washington wins this game, our next meeting against this team will be the most important regular season game against Washington since week 15, 1983.

cowboyec

Reaction score
37-24 Dallas.
you had your fun last year vs dalton.
its our turn now.
#4 is back.
Tyron is back.
and The Lion of Nitnay will remind the jackals...he's a Lion.
:starspin:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If npt then what? Will you be quiet the rest of the year?

If the Cowboys win on Sunday and the Eagles win their next game, then expect some Cowboys fans to rotate back to the Eagles being the team that the Cowboys need to be afraid of coming back to win the division. Because some fans seem to thrive on negativity and pessimism.

DEMFAN

Reaction score
Remember they were a dropped pick 6 from losing on Sunday. Diggs won’t drop that!

Status
Not open for further replies.