What’s one thing you want to be known for on this board

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Something your proud of regarding yourself with this team. Something unique (most of us knew Taco was going to suck and Watt was the right pick that’s not unique).

I’ll start: I’m 30 years old, have never seen this team have real success, live in Philadelphia, and none of those things have stopped me from being Cowboy crazy. Trust me when I say living in Philly being a Cowboys fan is not easy in the least, especially if your a passionate fan like myself. It’s not easy watching 90s videos either because I feel like I wasn’t part of the glory days. Anyone that knows me around here tell me all the time they respect me because I show up every season and never hide my fandom no matter territory or record. Hoping this season is the first time I finally witness us win one. Go Boys

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'd like to be known for honoring the English language and teaching you hooligans, as time permits, the intricacies of written speech.
I'd like to be known for my contemplative long walks on the beach, me love for you oafs and the altar I am building for Mum who went to heaven.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something your proud of regarding yourself with this team. Something unique (most of us knew Taco was going to suck and Watt was the right pick that’s not unique).

I’ll start: I’m 30 years old, have never seen this team have real success, live in Philadelphia, and none of those things have stopped me from being Cowboy crazy. Trust me when I say living in Philly being a Cowboys fan is not easy in the least, especially if your a passionate fan like myself. It’s not easy watching 90s videos either because I feel like I wasn’t part of the glory days. Anyone that knows me around here tell me all the time they respect me because I show up every season and never hide my fandom no matter territory or record. Hoping this season is the first time I finally witness us win one. Go Boys
Just a faithful lifelong Cowboys fan! Go Cowboys!!
Hopefully you aren't the guy in this post:
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/thank-god-we-are-not-like-this-in-dallas.437164/

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

Im a fan since
before the Americas Team
before the cheerleaders
before they ever won a super bowl

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'd like to be known for honoring the English language and teaching you hooligans, as time permits, the intricacies of written speech.
I'd like to be known for my contemplative long walks on the beach, me love for you oafs and the altar I am building for Mum who went to heaven.
"Foppish qwat,Foppish qwat,,,in dear heaven's name may a flopping **** be found fer' the properly applied enforcement of the kings in-glish, ol' boy,,,Where-0- Where were one to be found,,,essay?o_O

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
That I was born in 1970. I’ve seen almost all the incredible Cowboy highs since. I genuinely care about the team and all opinions are genuine about how I think the team can be better. I flipped a TV tray with food when the Catch happened. I also love beer/wine/bourbon, my 3 kids and wife. I dislike no one here and pretty much think as a fan you should always have the right to question your team and how they are run. I hope I’m known as a respected voice with views that are not extreme.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Im a fan since
before the Americas Team
before the cheerleaders
before they ever won a super bowl
*oh ya? Well I was prolly a fan since the time when interlopers such as you& yer' ilk would employ their creeping crud of encroachment maneuvers upon my Dallas Cowboys fandom,,,they'd lose their hair,,, to my massively erected lodge pole pal,,, er,,,prolly, I'm thinking anywayo_O

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

Props my dude im 35 live in north jersey and my wife is from philly. So every thanksgiving i wear my full cowboys gear to the in laws who are all eagles fans. Respect for anyone that lives behind enemy lines. These soft texas fans have no clue. I dont know what im known for but i get banned a lot

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I got the henny xo glasses and the crystal ice bucket
:lmao: well,then,,,,reckon I'll make like a spider & brown recluse myselt from poppin further interactive running neck shots of back pocket pistol commentary ,,,er,,,cuz' I'm bout headache thumping $*** faced at this presently held time of all known air suckers& rootie poots tooo_O

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
:lmao: well,then,,,,reckon I'll make like a spider & brown recluse myselt from poppin further interactive running neck shots of back pocket pistol commentary ,,,er,,,cuz' I'm bout headache thumping $*** faced at this presently held time of all known air suckers& rootie poots tooo_O
The pistol shots are fine lol. Im drinkin right now too flight got cancelled

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Props my dude im 35 live in north jersey and my wife is from philly. So every thanksgiving i wear my full cowboys gear to the in laws who are all eagles fans. Respect for anyone that lives behind enemy lines. These soft texas fans have no clue. I dont know what im known for but i get banned a lot
For tellin' it like it is!