What’s one thing you want to be known for on this board

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The Cowboys are 13-0 in games which I have seen them play in person. Those games include the 1996 Tommy Hutton fumbled snap game, the Roy Williams pick for a touchdown to beat the Eagles, the Randall Williams onside kick for a touchdown game, and 10 other less interesting ones.

Soon, though, TheSkaven will be known round these parts as the guy who called a 14-2 record this season.

:cool:

ICP

Reaction score
Being right that Dallas shouldn't pay Dak, let Zeke walk because his career will be frought with suspensions due to his stupid behavior, and lastly the Garret should have been fired long ago.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys are 13-0 in games which I have seen them play in person. Those games include the 1996 Tommy Hutton fumbled snap game, the Roy Williams pick for a touchdown to beat the Eagles, the Randall Williams onside kick for a touchdown game, and 10 other less interesting ones.

Soon, though, TheSkaven will be known round these parts as the guy who called a 14-2 record this season.

:cool:

13-0? I'd probably never go again just to keep the perfect record.

I seem to have the opposite effect:

I was there when TO posed on the star and Charlie Garner ran all over the defense, 41-24 Niners.
I was there the night the Triplets went into the ROH and Santana Moss spoiled the party with 2 TDs in the final 5 minutes, 14-13 Skins.
My first game in Jerryworld was a 34-27 loss to Vince Young's Titans.

I did manage to see the last victory in Texas Stadium (Cowboys 20, Giants 8), so there's that. :laugh:

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Been a Cowboy's fan since I was born. I think my Mom was watching them play when I popped out.

woobycat

Reaction score
That although I only post once every three or four years, they were received as thoughtful and sincere in their delivery.

And that my mother was a member of Bob Lilly’s weekend drinking group at TCU. Lol

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fairness. I think I have achieved this since I have been called a homer and a hater. I have no problem calling out players or coaches when mistakes are made but also not shy about giving credit to coaches or players when they have success

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Short. succinct and to the point posts with a minimum amount of rambling. Unfortunately, I have failed miserably. Now, in my defense, I do have the thoughts on the topic in my head but they're surrounded by "other thoughts" that I must share in order to not let them remain in my head and germinate. Also, being one of the elder statesmen, I have many words and I can't take them with me.

Seriously, I want to be known and remembered for not being serious. Serious people need a hand buzzer, whoopie cushion and a spinning bowtie with a water spout. Football is a game and games are supposed to be fun and serious ain't fun.
May some of your leftover words be found and remembered!

Proof

Reaction score
I'd like to be known for honoring the English language and teaching you hooligans, as time permits, the intricacies of written speech.
I'd like to be known for my contemplative long walks on the beach, me love for you oafs and the altar I am building for Mum who went to heaven.

Not what I know you for.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
That I've been a Dallas Cowboys fan since 1963.
That I replay with good information on what I think is best - at the time.
I'll admit when I'm wrong.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to be known for honoring the English language and teaching you hooligans, as time permits, the intricacies of written speech.
I'd like to be known for my contemplative long walks on the beach, me love for you oafs and the altar I am building for Mum who went to heaven.

I refuse to recognize you for any of this until you start inviting me to join you on those long walks on the beach.