What’s one thing you want to be known for on this board

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crying after ice bowl, but I became a mega fan that day.
Knowing Romo had more than a cyst wrong with his back, and it was the beginning of the end.
Knowing Jerry was calling all the shots after Jimmy left, as in "everything from jocks to socks" but not knowing a jock wasn't a winter face mask and taking 20 years to figure it out.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Something your proud of regarding yourself with this team. Something unique (most of us knew Taco was going to suck and Watt was the right pick that’s not unique).

I’ll start: I’m 30 years old, have never seen this team have real success, live in Philadelphia, and none of those things have stopped me from being Cowboy crazy. Trust me when I say living in Philly being a Cowboys fan is not easy in the least, especially if your a passionate fan like myself. It’s not easy watching 90s videos either because I feel like I wasn’t part of the glory days. Anyone that knows me around here tell me all the time they respect me because I show up every season and never hide my fandom no matter territory or record. Hoping this season is the first time I finally witness us win one. Go Boys

You’re not alone behind enemy lines. I got your back!