What a dominating performance!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Thanks Wade, I wanted to hang around the Zone for more weeks.

This is really a team waiting to emerge from that lethargic 6 weeks. Self-assured Cowboys are now walking the talk.

The defense shows glimmers of greatness. Putting it all together is the challenge, now, my boys.

And the offense is beginning to get in sync. So, as Romo fully heals, watch out!

Cowboys made the 40 whiners cry today!

It's an indicator as to how strong the Cowboys will be ever time Wade shows more nipples than Singletary.

A toast to the Cowboys! Uou have earned it, along with the millions of dollars you are paid!

:cool:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
The defense has been dominant in 3 of the last 4 games. It's the offense that's been a problem this season, but that's understandable.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2437835 said:

This is really a team waiting to emerge from that lethargic 6 weeks. Self-assured Cowboys are now walking the talk.

The defense shows glimmers of greatness. Putting it all together is the challenge, now, my boys.

And the offense is beginning to get in sync. So, as Romo fully heals, watch out!

It's an indicator as to how strong the Cowboys will be ever time Wade shows more nipples than Singletary.

A toast to the Cowboys! Uou have earned it, along with the millions of dollars you are paid!

It twas a great victory indeed. It's going to be quiet around the Zone with nothing to complain about....

zeroburrito

Reaction score
game was closer than the score indicates. they had 2 wide open td's dropped, and a crappy offsides on the onside. we probably should have lost. good thing probably doesn't mean anything.

bigE79

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2437835 said:

WE WERE AWESOME AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS...AND LIKE YOU SAID,WAIT TIL ROMO GET ALL THE WAY BACK...GO COWBOYS

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2437847 said:
It twas a great victory indeed. It's going to be quiet around the Zone with nothing to complain about....

Im betting they will find something to complain about...

nflandbooze

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437874 said:
game was closer than the score indicates. they had 2 wide open td's dropped, and a crappy offsides on the onside. we probably should have lost. good thing probably doesn't mean anything.

I don't know if I would say that Dallas should have lost, but yeah, it was closer than the score indicates. This was not a truly dominant performance.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score

I'm not really sure if you are serious or not.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score

We also played safe defensively after we had a lead and let up offensively too. So the score is a good indicator of performance.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that this was a DOMINATING performance...we had essentially 5 big plays and one of them was a blocked punt for a safety.

We really didn't run the ball effectively, and the passing was kind of erratic....TO's big catches really kinda skews the stats.

Reaction score
Awesome win! I know some may disagree but I think Garrett needs to get more balance on his playcalling.

LOVE IT WHEN THE EAGLES LOSE!

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
The defense did VERY well. I'm not sure exactly what some people are expecting. We shut down Gore. They also had like 10 yards for two quarters and several sacks. They scored on some tacky roughing the passer calls also.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437888 said:
serious or not, this was a close game that could have gone either way.

Uh, we were up 32-9 in the fourth quarter and didn't give up a TD until the game was already over.

I don't see how this game was close.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Future;2437919 said:
Uh, we were up 32-9 in the fourth quarter and didn't give up a TD until the game was already over.

:lmao2:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Future;2437919 said:

learn football.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
Future;2437919 said:

:hammer:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
PBJTime;2437933 said:
Wow, how incredibly insightful.

not going to put effort into something so obvious. if he wants to be oblivious about it, so be it.