What a dominating performance!

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Future;2437919 said:
Uh, we were up 32-9 in the fourth quarter and didn't give up a TD until the game was already over.

I don't see how this game was close.

See below....

Lifetimeboyzfan;2437877 said:
Im betting they will find something to complain about...

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2437940 said:
Learn the inner workings of my ignore list.

oh no, i REALLY care about being on your ignore list. what a loss for me.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437948 said:
oh no, i REALLY care about being on your ignore list. what a loss for me.
Your loss came about 20 minutes ago when Dallas won the game.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437944 said:
not going to put effort into something so obvious. if he wants to be oblivious about it, so be it.
Then why bother even posting? That doesn't make any sense. In any case, it's not as obvious as you seem to think it was. You just feel the need to be inflammatory, for whatever reason, but that's your prerogative.

This team played well against a SF team that was playing hard. There are many positive aspects to this game. Sure, there are things they can work on, but this team has been progressing back to where they should be. Putting up 35 points is very good, no matter how you slice it.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
why do i work so hard to post on a message board of a team i seemingly want to lose! am i obsessed? why do i post on the enemies board instead of my own? do i even have a team?!?!

stiletto

Reaction score
Sorry. We are far from dominating. The 4th qtr, OLE' by our defense is totaly unacceptable. Do you guys remember when we beat Philly on our first Super Bowl run in the playoffs? They asked Jimmy if he was happy and he said he was "happy with everything except that last touchdown" the defense let the Eagles have in the 4th qtr mop-up time...

I've NEVER had any coach when I played any sport that let us get lazy in the end just because we are winning. That's just an unacceptable attitude. We have a joke of a head coach and we'll get blown out IF we make it to the playoffs...PERIOD.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437968 said:
why do i work so hard to post on a message board of a team i seemingly want to lose! am i obsessed? why do i post on the enemies board instead of my own? do i even have a team?!?!
I'm surprised you're even here. You normally take off after a win.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437968 said:

Sounds like those are some questions a qualified professional could answer. We can't answer them for you.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
theogt;2437975 said:
I'm surprised you're even here. You normally take off after a win.

thats because we are normally a late game. there is still football going on. giants and skins need to lose. might as well post while i watch gamecenter.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2437835 said:
Thanks Wade, I wanted to hang around the Zone for more weeks.

Oh dam... I forgot about that. :duck:

Yeah... glad you are still here.....:moonbart:

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
stiletto;2437974 said:
Sorry. We are far from dominating. The 4th qtr, OLE' by our defense is totaly unacceptable. Do you guys remember when we beat Philly on our first Super Bowl run in the playoffs? They asked Jimmy if he was happy and he said he was "happy with everything except that last touchdown" the defense let the Eagles have in the 4th qtr mop-up time...

I've NEVER had any coach when I played any sport that let us get lazy in the end just because we are winning. That's just an unacceptable attitude. We have a joke of a head coach and we'll get blown out IF we make it to the playoffs...PERIOD.

Lots of NFL teams do this. They play a little softer at the end to prevent big plays. Having said this, I think they were still playing hard. We got some "roughing the passer" penalties that were ticky-tack because of players playing through the play.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
It may not have been an incredible domination, but there's no way that that game could have gone either way.

The Cowboys did a great job of tightening up inside the red zone, time after time. Between the 20's they can have all the bombs and gains they want, in the red zone the Cowboys did dominate and it kept it from being close.

The only time it was close was in the 2nd quarter when it was 7-6. From the blocked punt on, Dallas ran away with it.

hutru01

Reaction score
zeroburrito;2437874 said:
game was closer than the score indicates. they had 2 wide open td's dropped, and a crappy offsides on the onside. we probably should have lost. good thing probably doesn't mean anything.

What are you smoking? I gotta get me some of that.

We should have lost? :lmao2:

As for dropped passes -> shoulda, woulda, coulda, but they didn't. Thats football and every game is like that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
hutru01;2438052 said:
What are you smoking? I gotta get me some of that.

We should have lost? :lmao2:

As for dropped passes -> shoulda, woulda, coulda, but they didn't. Thats football and every game is like that.

Not to mention... didnt they get 30 yards in penalties that allowed them to score that first TD?

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
The Mike Singletary coached 49'ers never quit, I'll give them props for that but really once we got a decent lead we coasted somewhat on both sides of the ball just making sure we didn't lose. Hope Jenkins, Witten and Watkins are ok. A victory is a victory!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Blast From The Past;2438090 said:
The Mike Singletary coached 49'ers never quit, I'll give them props for that but really once we got a decent lead we coasted somewhat on both sides of the ball just making sure we didn't lose. Hope Jenkins, Witten and Watkins are ok. A victory is a victory!
You can add Kosier to that list.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
theogt;2437842 said:
The defense has been dominant in 3 of the last 4 games. It's the offense that's been a problem this season, but that's understandable.

and dominant ever since Wade took over the play calling, no coincidence if you ask me

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
stiletto;2437974 said:

I get so tired of reading what Jimmy said, what Jimmy would have done etc

Jimmy is not the coach, that was a different era etc

enjoy the bloody win