What a Rush!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next man up! We have a good defense. Play field position football and win a few games....suxks to lose players to injuries and the FO didn't allow for quality backups....but, pull that jock strap on and get to work.....NO QUIT and NO TANKING! Play your butt off! Let's Go!!!

Jipper

Reaction score
Next man up! We have a good defense. Play field position football and win a few games....suxks to lose players to injuries and the FO didn't allow for quality backups....but, pull that jock strap on and get to work.....NO QUIT and NO TANKING! Play your butt off! Let's Go!!!

sorry dude, the Kool aide has run out, this team is going to be lucky to win 2 of its first 8 games and might be looking at a 5 win or less year. Lose LT, Lose QB and not having backups, its over....even the most positive on here are seeing that its going to be a long season and not in an enjoyable way

Brax

Reaction score
You play the games to win no whining it’s just another Jerry screw up . Don’t have to worry about tanking MM will screw it up without even trying to. Let hear it for Jerry booooooo.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you were raised to be a quitter, you will be a quitter.....if you were raised to get up early and work your butt off...you're gonna work. Pride is important....if you don't have it, you're nothing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You play the games to win no whining it’s just another Jerry screw up . Don’t have to worry about tanking MM will screw it up without even trying to. Let hear it for Jerry booooooo.
You don't matter! No clue....lol!

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love the optimist in you Ranching!

Keep your head up and keep moving forward:flagwave:

Brax

Reaction score
You don't matter! No clue....lol!
I don’t mind because you don’t matter. Clueless must be your middle name. We get it Jerry’s a nice guy, great football mind, why, because you met him once. Lmao

VABoyz

Reaction score
Having a tough D wont matter if your offense is gonna average 13 to 17 pts per game. its gonna find the defense hating the offense for not giving them time to rest or taking advantage of short fields. that amount of offensive output gonna lead to about 4-5 wins.

blueblood70

Reaction score
TY:hammer:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I have no idea if this team can win more than a few games this year or not, but one thing I will be interested in watching is how these guys respond. You'll find out really quick who on this roster wants to fight and who is making business decisions in week 2.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As Rambo said, “Nothing is over”
OGC.3a7a7adee6375917d5f573c12be45005

stiletto

Reaction score
This team isn't going to have to try to tank, it will lose a lot of games just trying to play football. Fairly simple analysis by eye-test last night.

AND The defense isn't that "good". Got gashed and beat deep multiple times last night just like last year.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t mind because you don’t matter. Clueless must be your middle name. We get it Jerry’s a nice guy, great football mind, why, because you met him once. Lmao
Glad you don't mind....I'll sleep good tonight.