What a Rush!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've actually not said it much.

The ones that deserve to hear it are surprisingly nowhere to be found today. Shocked, I tell ya!
I don't dig I Told You So posts as I think they're kind of classless, but I get it since some people around these parts take things so seriously.

So I'm not going to judge.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
sorry dude, the Kool aide has run out, this team is going to be lucky to win 2 of its first 8 games and might be looking at a 5 win or less year. Lose LT, Lose QB and not having backups, its over....even the most positive on here are seeing that its going to be a long season and not in an enjoyable way
Indeed, lose your two franchise positions on offense and its pretty much a done deal.
Never been a quitter, but its about draft capital at this point, there is no Josh Allen to bail this sinking boat out.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I mean....

I did tell em so though.
You look better if you refrain from the self pats on the back.
Ive never been sold on Dak, and Ive never been a supporter of his skills, but hoped that he would eventually figure it out.
The flame is now out for me, and Daks loss gives Cowboys Nation zero hope.
So no need to rub the salt in deeper at this point.

Corso

Reaction score
Ive never been sold on Dak, and Ive never been a supporter of his skills, but hoped that he would eventually figure it out.
See? This is why we buds.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's so hard though.

I've been name called, ridiculed, and abused simply because I didn't think Dak was a good QB and was made to look good by the people around him.

I've been called an Eagles fan and heard "You just don't know football" too many times to count.

You and @Corso are right though. I don't need to rub it in too much. Maybe a Tad (hehe) only when provoked.

Corso

Reaction score
It's so hard though.

I've been name called, ridiculed, and abused simply because I didn't think Dak was a good QB and was made to look good by the people around him.

I've been called an Eagles fan and heard "You just don't know football" too many times to count.

You and @Corso are right though. I don't need to rub it in too much. Maybe a Tad (hehe) only when provoked.
You're good at what you do. It just depends on how you want to use your innate talent.

Like I said, I'm no one to judge.

You and I have had some beefs and looking back, they were silly.
I've also defended you when others get their neck hairs riled up.
It's all good. We're all our own unique individuals and that's how it should be.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's so hard though.

Understood, and I have been vocal as well in my displeasures with Dak, but you have truly been the moniker in this forum, so do what you want, say what you want,
but it doesn't change a thing.
This team is sunk for this season, and I find no pleasure in knowing that at this point.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Next man up! We have a good defense. Play field position football and win a few games....suxks to lose players to injuries and the FO didn't allow for quality backups....but, pull that jock strap on and get to work.....NO QUIT and NO TANKING! Play your butt off! Let's Go!!!
At least Cooper tried to push the ball downfield, unlike Mr. dink and dunk.He’s smart,relatively accurate, just lacks arm strength.

Corso

Reaction score
Understood, and I have been vocal as well in my displeasures with Dak, but you have truly been the moniker in this forum, so do what you want, say what you want,
but it doesn't change a thing.
This team is sunk for this season, and I find no pleasure in knowing that at this point.
I won't go that far just yet.
It was Game 1 and Dak hadn't even taken a single snap in pre-season (which I thought was supremely stupid).
He's not out for the season, but do we have confidence that things get better when he comes back until he finally gets his game-feet back under him?
Something to think about and keep in perspective.
But I get where you're coming from.

Hardline

Reaction score
This team isn't going to purposely tank. They won't suck bad enough to get within smelling distance of Bryce Young.

stiletto

Reaction score
How many fans on here will get mad when they win games and supposedly hurting their draft position?
That is what we will get after any wins.
I don’t need an eye test to know that.

I don't know. It's a slippery slope. Me personally, if I know the team has no shot I'd rather see them play all the young players and go with it. The draft position would work itself out.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I won't go that far just yet.
It was Game 1 and Dak hadn't even taken a single snap in pre-season (which I thought was supremely stupid).
He's not out for the season, but do we have confidence that things get better when he comes back until he finally gets his game-feet back under him?
Something to think about and keep in perspective.
But I get where you're coming from.
Im not ready to respond to this post yet Corso.
I am a very deflated fan currently.

Corso

Reaction score
Maybe this season factors into future negotiations, if any, with Dak's next contract.
If his game doesn't improve, you have to move on.

Unfortunately we're stuck with Jerry and his "1+1=3" mentality.