What about Antonio Pierce?

dfense

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, Antonio Pierce took Plaxico's handgun back to his wife.

I believe that's transporting an illegal firearm across state lines, is it not? That would be a federal offense.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Will he be charged with obstruction of justice? If he is not then what will Goodell do?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
^^^ That's why I'm hoping he doesn't get to skate no matter what happens to Burress. He definitely tried to cover this up and he should pay for it.

What's funny is I saw a quote from his lawyer that he'd cooperate with the police as long as he wouldn't get prosecuted for anything. Uh, no, this is a criminal case. If they want you to cooperate, you'll cooperate.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Let's just concentrate on finishing the season strong, and not tanking it, OK? I'd hate to wake up 3 weeks from now and our season imploded after this short span.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Boysboy;2456587 said:
Let's just concentrate on finishing the season strong, and not tanking it, OK? I'd hate to wake up 3 weeks from now and our season imploded after this short span.

What position you play again?

cmacch

Reaction score
dfense;2456569 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've read, Antonio Pierce took Plaxico's handgun back to his wife.

I believe that's transporting an illegal firearm across state lines, is it not? That would be a federal offense.

:horse:

I'm so bored with the Burress/Pierce conversation. Nothing is going to happen any time soon with this case. Absolutely nothing. As far as Goodell is concerned, I really don't see him taking any disciplinary action against either player because they are "innocent until proven guilty."

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
viman96;2456595 said:

Hahahaha so true. Some of these people honestly, I really think this is true, they believe they are out there contributing on the field. We are fans. We can say what we want, discuss what we want, it is not going to make a difference on the field of play where the ATHLETES are going to battle every week.

That just irks me.

Unless of course you are a member of the Dallas Cowboys, then I truly do apologize. But I'll take my chances.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2456582 said:
^^^ That's why I'm hoping he doesn't get to skate no matter what happens to Burress. He definitely tried to cover this up and he should pay for it.

What's funny is I saw a quote from his lawyer that he'd cooperate with the police as long as he wouldn't get prosecuted for anything. Uh, no, this is a criminal case. If they want you to cooperate, you'll cooperate.

He doesn't have to say anything that would tend to incriminate him. He can take the fifth and not say a thing. But he's hoping I'm sure that they'll leave him alone if they can use him to make their case. And guess what? That's likely what they'll do. But they could go after him, too. I'd be ok with that.

I do think Goodell will base his decision on what Buress says to him, Pierce and others say, and what the NFL investigators have to tell him. Then he'll suspend Buress and who knows with Pierce. Goodell will not wait on stomping on Buress for long but he will get all the facts.

Reaction score
cmacch;2456605 said:

I'm so bored with the Burress/Pierce conversation. Nothing is going to happen any time soon with this case. Absolutely nothing. As far as Goodell is concerned, I really don't see him taking any disciplinary action against either player because they are "innocent until proven guilty."

that is true but haven't I been told that the fact you aren't guilty of a crime legally has no bearing on what Roger Robespierre can do to you?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2456582 said:

that is true

he probably can get a reduced sentence/lesser charge though

Reaction score
I can see it now, Pierce you can destroy team unity and rat out a teammate or you can save your own butt, what do you prefer.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
viman96;2456595 said:

Any thread or post that could cause our team to quit focusing on football will not be tolerated.

As fans we have the power to collectively influence the players through forum banter.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
rexrobinson;2456715 said:
Any thread or post that could cause our team to quit focusing on football will not be tolerated.

As fans we have the power to collectively influence the players through forum banter.

Amen!!! Im glad I am not the only one who thinks these people who feel they are somehow connected to the actual product on the field are ridiculous.

links18

Reaction score
cmacch;2456605 said:

Tell that to PacMan....

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
CanadianCowboyFan;2456665 said:
I can see it now, Pierce you can destroy team unity and rat out a teammate or you can save your own butt, what do you prefer.

Plaxico broke unity with his team when he had that contract issue this summer. "Ratting him out" won't matter.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score

There is a bunch on garbage on the internet you HAVE to tolerate just to navigate it. Especially true for internet fan based forums.

They are paid professionals and the "knowledge experts" in their field. They will not take anything away from what we post here. If they do then the team and that player has bigger issues.

Section446

Reaction score
I almost feel bad for Pierce, I read an article earlier saying that he was pissed at Burress and was even yelling at him when he found out he had a gun on him. Now if he really did take it to Burress' wife after the moron shot himself then he should be punished as well.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
viman96;2456785 said:
They are paid professionals and the "knowledge experts" in their field. They will not take anything away from what we post here. If they do then the team and that player has bigger issues.

LOL, no doubt. I think if Dallas Cowboy players read forums and took anything posted to heart we would not have a team to root for due to mass suicides.