What about bringing back Dez?

Carson

Reaction score
Didn’t he say he would prefer to play for the Saints over Dallas?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well he and Jerry seem tight again...he has no team....like it or not we have health concerns at WR....he would come back in a New York minute.

And he's all over twitter gaming, must be bored and ready to play? Physically seems there, but not upstairs yet I guess..
Seriously? Brain dead.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Dez flamed out so bad that last season. I remember a few of us were taken aback by how back he was hoofing it and couldn't catch passes and struggled. But his supporters and stans just kept saying he was the best and amazing and could do nothing wrong.

fansince68

Reaction score
Dak and Dez during Daks "prove it" season.....he he ...I guess Daks price drops next season.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
Does dez have a job or does he just tweet? Who pays for his kids? Maybe Twitter?

Last edited:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Something is bugging me about our WR'S. I don't trust Coop to stay healthy, and Gallup can't do it alone. Austin will get hurt sooner than later, and our TE's are already hurt or 45 years old. Things look so good on paper once Zeke signs, but...

JayFord

Reaction score
Dez to me is like Marion barber

I will always want them to come back even if they can’t perform

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Well he and Jerry seem tight again...he has no team....like it or not we have health concerns at WR....he would come back in a New York minute.

And he's all over twitter gaming, must be bored and ready to play? Physically seems there, but not upstairs yet I guess..
Dez will play for Dallas soon...................in the XFL