What about bringing back Dez?

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to the idea if it was a reasonable price and he understood that he would have a backup role. I'm sure he can still play and nobody was better in the red zone.
I was totally against the idea until you mentioned the red zone. Now I am against it but listening.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Read your thread title dummy.
I said he physically is there, but not mentally...looked for the works "consider", still can't seem to find them TEX. Oh, while you are cleaning your bifocals, read up on what a ? means..seeing that you failed elementary school, I quote below:

a punctuation mark (?) indicating a question.
  • used to express doubt or uncertainty about something.
    "there's a question mark over his future"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I said he physically is there, but not mentally...looked for the works "consider", still can't seem to find them TEX. Oh, while you are cleaning your bifocals, read up on what a ? means..seeing that you failed elementary school, I quote below:

a punctuation mark (?) indicating a question.
  • used to express doubt or uncertainty about something.
    "there's a question mark over his future"
Read your thread title again dummy.

ksadler1

Reaction score
Didn't Dez recently say that he has no desire to play at this point. I guess $$ talks but I don't see anyone paying him that kind of $$...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Well he and Jerry seem tight again...he has no team....like it or not we have health concerns at WR....he would come back in a New York minute.

And he's all over twitter gaming, must be bored and ready to play? Physically seems there, but not upstairs yet I guess..
What about you getting over Dez?

Jipper

Reaction score
dez doesn't fit this offense anymore....hes a distraction and obsolete