What about bringing back Dez?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
00642-E43-FB7-F-425-E-A7-C8-24-FBCF013-E85.jpg

morat1959

Reaction score
This has got to be sarcasm but then again he’d fit perfect with Lee and Witten in the good ole boy network. The mind set of some fans....8-8 baby 8-8!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Read your thread title again dummy.
"
"WHAT ABOUT BRINGING ABOUT DEZ?"
not

"I WOULD BRING BACK DEZ"

Not really sure I can exlpain the differences between the two titles without hitting my head against the wall...I cannot help you understand any further my friend. A question mark can mean either sure, or NO. Open to opinions not insinuations. Did you seriously go to school in grade 2? I'm done with you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
"
"WHAT ABOUT BRINGING ABOUT DEZ?"
not

"I WOULD BRING BACK DEZ"

Not really sure I can exlpain the differences between the two titles without hitting my head against the wall...I cannot help you understand any further my friend. A question mark can mean either sure, or NO. Open to opinions not insinuations. Did you seriously go to school in grade 2? I'm done with you.
:lmao::lmao2:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
This has got to be sarcasm but then again he’d fit perfect with Lee and Witten in the good ole boy network. The mind set of some fans....8-8 baby 8-8!
my lord somebody on this board actually gets the meaning behind my thread? Bravo, and not to mention with the question marks of depth at WR, it can lead to some scrambling for old rags at some point during the year....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
my lord somebody on this board actually gets the meaning behind my thread? Bravo, and not to mention with the question marks of depth at WR, it can lead to some scrambling for old rags at some point during the year....
:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2: