What analytics say about McCarthy in areas Rodgers didn't influence

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Funny thing about some people on this board. They believe they win “debates” on differences of opinions. One moron tries to keep score.
I’m saying lol. Like how did it even turn into a debate? And then he wanted to beat his chest like he really won something lol. He said he likes to watch the Chiefs play.....so he won the debate....huh?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Funny thing about some people on this board. They believe they win “debates” on differences of opinions. One moron tries to keep score.
@Reality has been more than clear that attacking other posters is no longer acceptable. "Moron" is not a polite word to be calling our members, even if that "moron" is me. :p

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m saying lol. Like how did it even turn into a debate? And then he wanted to beat his chest like he really won something lol. He said he likes to watch the Chiefs play.....so he won the debate....huh?
Yup, I am the Champion. Thank you for conceding that fact. LOL … I'm just kidding with you dude. We are all winners here for just sharing our opinions.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What are you babbling about streetwise? Mahomes has been the perfect teammate.
I guess some people can read expressions better than others. Watch him throw his receivers under the bus. Quite often actually

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup, I am the Champion. Thank you for conceding that fact. LOL … I'm just kidding with you dude. We are all winners here for just sharing our opinions.
Why still on ignore Just can’t handle some things. Can you

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I don't even know what you mean by that. LOL Do you call balls and strikes? LOL
Well, I said a moron keeps score. You don’t keep score, so it must not be you I was referring to with that statement. :thumbup:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Word from a long-time Bears fan who watched the Pack closely during these years was that it was more a rift between McCarthy and the new GM. McCarthy got along with Ron Wolf, but the new guy wanted to go heavy into FAs and McCarthy didn't. Looks like in this case the new GM was right.

Yea, that is not right. Mcarthy never worked with Ron Wolf. MCarthy very much wanted to get into FA because Ted Thompson (who he did work with) started screwing up the draft. Part of teh arrangement established after Thompson was removed from office was that MM had much more say with the de facto owner Mark Murphy. Gute and the salary cap guy were all given equal say. So Apparenty the Bears fan you were talking to is an idiot or totally bombed when watching the Bears. Probably a combination of both. Bears fans? Pfft