What Anonymous Scouts Had To Say About Five Cowboys Rookies

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Maybe I misread you or you misread me. I'm not saying the staff hasn't. In fact, I believe Romo HAS been developed by the quarterback coaching staff. It's more likely that he has than he hasn't.

My overall point is that we often talk in absolute terms about issues we simply don't know about because we're not privy to inside information.

I haven't talked in absolutes at all. The fact I said we have a preponderance of evidence and not absolute information should say it all...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I haven't talked in absolutes at all. The fact I said we have a preponderance of evidence and not absolute information should say it all...

You clearly misunderstood my post. I guess it's my fault because I wasn't clear. But my post wasn't directed toward you. I was really addressing the person who said Romo wasn't being developed and copied your post in support of what you were saying. But what I said came out rather clumsily.

So, in essence, I was agreeing with you, but speaking more general to the fact that one can't know if Romo wasn't being developed because we're not privy to that information. But that line wasn't for you.

Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It's hard to even consider the opinion of a guy that writes "Not the brightest cookie in the room". I mean seriously.....come on.

I have heard Smith talk many times and he surely doesn't express himself like a dumb person and the facts are that the guy was a team leader, helped set the defense and I don't think was ever accused of not knowing how to handle his assignments. Just assinine. I can't imagine that scout will make a living out of his job if that is the kind of horse puckey he brings to the table.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
EE-Good back, drafted too high
Smith-hurt, wont play this year
Collins-Crawford backup
Tapper-Irvings backup
Prescott-Showers backup

All 4 guys in the 6th might be where the news comes from, after Zeke

-signed anonymous scout