What are you currently watching?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I don't watch TV unless a football or baseball is involved. Everything else insults my intelligence.

I'm so smart. Let me post in this thread about watching tv show and tell them how I'm so smart that I don't watch tv shows. Then they'll know how smart I am.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you must be a hit at parties.

Einstein-genius.jpg

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
We just recently started watching Orange is the new Black. I must say that it is a Pretty good show.

Starting House of Cards next. Heard great things about it.

bounce

Reaction score
I've been watching Dexter since early December, just started season 7. Very entertaining show.

You should have walked away after the Trinity season.

True Detective right now. Want to give House of Cards a shot.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
You should have walked away after the Trinity season.

True Detective right now. Want to give House of Cards a shot.

I definitely see a quality fall off, but season 5's story line was compelling, season 6 rebounded on the characters and season 7 is starting off hot.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Just binge watched homeland, I liked it. First and third season I thought were really good didn't like the second season that much.

Also binge watched walking dead a little bit ago. Thought the first two seasons were really fun and it has absolutely sucked since then including the first two episodes of the new season. I like Michael cudlitz so I decided to watch it to be up to date when he starts which was yesterday.

Also rewatching chuck for the umpteenth time on Netflix. Greatest soundtrack to a show ever.chop shop records and josh Schwartz did an incredible job with the music on the show. One of my favorite shows ever.

And I am going to dig in to 21 jumpstreet again soon, for the millionth time.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Right now Black Sails, Justified, True Detective, Walking Dead, Musketeers, The Americans and am about half way through season 2 of House of Cards.