What are you looking forward to in the 1st round?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This draft has all the earmarks of lots of movement up and down the board and the team that always piques my interest is Philly. They just do not seem to be able to sit still where they are and they have 15 and 18 and traded with Dallas to get up to beat NY to Smith in the last 1st round.

This draft does not seem to have that wow player. Got some good players but its lacking in the usual QB's so the moves up will be interesting and Philly might be one of those in the hunt for a 1st round QB.

The other teams are New York at 5 and 7 and Houston at 3 and 13. NY could actually double up on the DL where they are and start to resemble the old NYG.

So, other than the Cowboys, what's got you jazzed about tomorrow night?

Flamma

Reaction score
Tacos!!! Beer, or some last minute gas mask pics. Some dumb team trading up to the 6th pick for Sam Howell. Stuff like that.

I may have to go a little stronger than beer however. Especially if Dallas trades up. That gives me less time to prepare if they pick a WR. I'm a happy drunk. So if that happens I can laugh instead of curse and scare the children.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This draft has all the earmarks of lots of movement up and down the board and the team that always piques my interest is Philly. They just do not seem to be able to sit still where they are and they have 15 and 18 and traded with Dallas to get up to beat NY to Smith in the last 1st round.

This draft does not seem to have that wow player. Got some good players but its lacking in the usual QB's so the moves up will be interesting and Philly might be one of those in the hunt for a 1st round QB.

The other teams are New York at 5 and 7 and Houston at 3 and 13. NY could actually double up on the DL where they are and start to resemble the old NYG.

So, other than the Cowboys, what's got you jazzed about tomorrow night?
I’m all for the standard OG pick.

but I’m quietly hoping we add another stud to the defense that slips.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I sincerely hope we announce early that we will trade out of the first for a deal.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Watching Jerry pull off a double first round trade down and then a double 3rd and 4th round trade up with some of those bitcoin 5ths.

JBS

Reaction score
I'm not sure if they even have him as a first round grade when you consider the number they gave us.
They definitely don’t. Dallas won’t be picking at 24. I’m certain they’re moving up.